A collaboration between QHM - Quality Health Management, a global medical cost containment leader, and MORE Health, an expert medical second opinion and collaborative diagnosis service, now offers an advanced second medical opinion (SMO) solution for client companies of QHM.
Today, clients of QHM will have easy access to a world-leading second opinion service when making decisions regarding serious life-changing illnesses. Upon client activation, QHM virtually connects the patient's attending doctor with a MORE Health Physician Specialist to jointly develop a comprehensive collaborative diagnosis together with the optimum treatment plan via MORE Health’s outstanding panel of subject matter physician experts in leading centers of excellence around the globe.
"Through this expert collaboration, QHM is pleased to expand its offering with an innovative next-generation second opinion medical opinion solution for its many clients globally," said Sven Thorslund, Quality Health Management’s Sales Director.
"As a care-conscious innovator, MORE Health offers a technology-driven collaborative approach to diagnosis and delivers the most effective treatment plan possible," adds MORE Health's Vice President Strategic Partnerships, Pam Frank. "Patients value understanding their options, payors appreciate more clarity, and medical experts at centers of excellence favor our leading-edge imaging and technologies. Our global mindset and culture of caring align very well with QHM to bring cross-border health management to new levels."
"The MORE Health service ensures that patients have the correct diagnosis, minimizing any chance of error, and allows them to understand the best possible treatment options before making a decision on the best path forward. This service provides much needed peace of mind for patients and the inclusion of these benefits represents significant added value, savings, and differentiation for health plans, reinsurers and other stakeholders, Thorslund further commented.
About QHM International
Headquartered in Miami, FL, QHM - Quality Health Management (QHM) is a medical cost containment company offering specialized services to global healthcare insurers, reinsurers, and governments. QHM has been guiding the global needs of clients, payers and patients with PPO, administrative, and specialty services since 2000. With exceptional experience and expertise in managing the access, quality, and costs of global healthcare, QHM helps protect clients’ bottom line and customer experience through effective and flexible boutiques style solutions for savings and service. For more information, please visit www.qhmanagement.com.
About MORE Health
MORE Health, a global digital health company, provides peace of mind and confidence to patients when they need it most—when facing a serious life-changing illness. Delivering second medical opinions virtually, MORE Health delivers a diagnosis and recommended treatment plan from the world’s best medical minds. Offering all the benefits of a second opinion, the service ensures that the attending doctor and the expert physician specialist are aligned through their proprietary, GDPRHIPPA-compliant Physician Collaboration Platform™. Since 2013, MORE Health has helped patients on six continents and continues its mission to provide clients and their members access to the best medical minds in the world—when they need it most. To learn more, visit www.morehealth.com.
- New Frontier Group Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Angela Smith, Head Of Proposition Development, Charles Taylor Assistance
- Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- Generali Global Assistance Joins CAPSCA To Provide Medical Transport Expertise And Enhance Public Health Response Coordination
- World Travel Protection Expands Into The United Kingdom
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Sumit Gaurav, CEO, Roy Medical Assistance
- Global Excel Management Inc. Acquires Hines & Associates, Inc.
- Healix International Announces Management Changes
- Remote Medical International Partners With New Frontier Group For US Cost Containment And Telemedicine
- Falck Global Assistance Announces Strategic Partnership with Insured Nomads
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments