New Frontier Group (NFG), a leading cost management organization focused on enhancing global healthcare, is celebrating its 20th anniversary.
April 2022 reflects New Frontier Group's long-standing commitment to the transformation of global cost management.
"We are excited to mark our 20th anniversary and celebrate progress alongside our clients," stated Gitte Bach, CEO. "Throughout our 20 years, we have focused on rapidly changing technology and partnerships that lowered healthcare costs for clients. The past 2 years were unpredictable, but we stayed committed to being an anchor in our industry by setting the bar high with our solutions."
New Frontier Group has built expansive global pricing databases for optimal outcomes, pricing consistency, and transparency during its tenure as an organization. The pandemic brought decreased international travel, but an increased need for innovation in cost management. The most recent product launched by NFG during the pandemic, NFG Telecare,addressed a much-needed gap in the global market.
Randall Condie COO, stated "Within our 20-year history, urgent care was seen as cost containment, but we saw an opportunity to offer global telecare to further reduce costs. We are already starting to see most non-life-threatening visits done in a digital setting. We realize that telecare is not just a trend, but a healthcare option that is expanding and will continue to do so for many years to come."
Jules Christian, Strategic Project Lead, added, "Looking to the future, we remain committed to consistently reviewing, innovating, and launching digital solutions that fit the needs of our global clients."
- Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- Global Excel Management Inc. Acquires Hines & Associates, Inc.
- QHM (Quality Health Management) Partners With MORE Health To Offer Global Access To Medical Second Opinions
- New Frontier Group Signs New Agreement With International Assistance Group (IAG) For US Cost Containment
- International Health Insurance Premiums Are on the Rise in 97 Countries
- Increase In Cost Of Private Healthcare Stabilises But Remains Above Country Inflation Rates
- How To Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- National Health Care Fraud Takedown Results In Charges Against 601 Individuals Responsible For Over $2 Billion In Fraud Losses
- Allianz Global Assistance Launches New and Enhanced Products for Travel Agent Channel
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments