New Frontier Group, a cost management leader in global healthcare for over 20 years, announced several product enhancements that solidify their continued commitment to industry transformation.
New Frontier Group has ramped investments and focused product development since 2020 with a future-looking lens on expanded global travel and changing international healthcare needs. Moving into 2023, the company continues to integrate enhancements that strengthen the company’s market position.
Enhanced solutions being rolled out include digital advancements that expedite accurate payments and new forms of provider reimbursements to expand savings including:
- Expedited claims payment through auto-adjudication technology
- Value-based care programs through expanded, integrated provider relations
- Fully coordinated care with global telehealth services
These solutions have been fully integrated with their existing product suite including:
- Worldwide cost management specialization
- White glove global Rx service, distribution, and delivery
- Tailored worldwide arbitration
- Personalized patient care coordination
“We pride ourselves in ‘Always There, Global Healthcare’ by continuing to work closely with our provider, pharmacy, assistance company, and insurance partners who are leading the way in the market.” stated Gitte Bach CEO of New Frontier Group. “We are proud to serve industry leaders such as Charles Taylor Assistance, Trawick International, VIRSAG, and Global Benefits Group plus many others. We have built partnerships with leading providers as well such as Aetna, United, First Health and others across the world to best serve this market in the collective. The pandemic did not slow our growth - it fueled our resources to build, build, build and prepare for the future. It is our teams focus on the future and never settling with the status quo that gives us our loyal and long-standing client base.”
“We have a great partnership with New Frontier Group, stated Jody Baker, Chief Executive at Charles Taylor Assistance, one of NFG’s many long-time clients. They always work with us to build a better system to support our continuous growth initiatives. Their service offering helps us bring the best programs to our members. Not only are they a stable force in this market, but they also stay up to date and look ahead with a focus on making the system work better for everyone.”
About New Frontier Group
New Frontier Group is a global cost management leader. The company is a woman business enterprise unrivaled for the range of solutions in international healthcare management and unbeatable in their hallmark customer and claim service. They are a front-line outsourcing partner and advocate for clients handling diverse healthcare travel portfolios.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments