UnitedHealthcare and Optum are taking immediate action to help people affected by ongoing wildfires in a number of counties across Idaho.
This includes a free emotional-support line to help people in the affected communities, and assisting health plan participants who may be affected and need to make alternate arrangements to ensure continuity of care.
- Free Help Line: Optum, a leading health and behavioral health services company, is offering a free emotional-support help line.
The toll-free number, 866-342-6892, will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for as long as necessary. The service is free of charge and open to anyone. Specially trained Optum mental health specialists help people manage their stress and anxiety so they can continue to address their everyday needs. Callers may also receive referrals to community resources to help them with specific concerns, including financial and legal matters.
Along with the toll-free help line, emotional-support resources and information are available online at www.liveandworkwell.com.
- Help Finding a Network Care Provider, Early Refills: Plan participants who need help finding a care provider in the UnitedHealthcare network or obtaining early prescription refills can call customer care at the number located on the back of their medical ID card.
For plan participants who may have misplaced their medical ID card, call 866-633-2446, 8 a.m.-8 p.m. (in the local time zone), Monday through Friday. People enrolled in employer-sponsored and individual health plans who have a smartphone can download the free Health4Me app, which provides instant access to their ID card, network care providers, their personal health benefits and more. The Health4Me app is available as a free download at the Apple iTunes App Store and the Android Market on Google Play.
- How To Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- Expanding UK Based DoctorCall Becomes An International Assistance Group Accredited Service Provider
- AOC Insurance Broker Launch Revolutionary App Featuring International Health Insurance Comparative Search Engine With E-Health Services
- UK Advisers Fear Economic Uncertainty And Market Volatility As BREXIT Looms - But Income Is Up As Firms Plan Expansion
- Humana Reports 3RD Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- AA Adds Another Layer Of Protection With Health Care With nib
- Medical Treatment Costs In Asia September 2016
- Peer To Peer Insurance
- No Part Of The Insurance Value Chain Is Safe From Change
- Peer To Peer Mutual Platform Targets Health Insurance
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Steve English Joins Trustmark Board Of Directors
- The Rugby World Cup 2019 – A Corporate Travel Conundrum
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Sigal Atzmon, CEO, Medix Group
- AIG Names Karen Ling Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- MetLife Gulf Partners With Special Olympics In The UAE To Give Back To The Community