Four AXA Financial, Inc. insurance companies. are relaxing the premium-payment grace period for policyholders affected by Hurricane Harvey in the counties declared disaster areas by the states of Texas and Louisiana. Details follow below. The four companies are:
- AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (formerly known as The Equitable Life Assurance Society of the U.S.)
- AXA Equitable Life and Annuity Company (formerly The Equitable of Colorado, Inc.)
- MONY Life Insurance Company of America (MLOA)
- U.S. Financial Life Insurance Company
The companies listed above will extend the grace period to Oct. 31, 2017, for the cancellation/non-renewal of policies for non-payment of premiums for life, health and disability income policies due between Aug. 25, 2017 and Oct. 30, 2017. The grace period commences on the date the policyholder’s damage occurred. This moratorium is not automatic. Interested policyholders must request this extension from their insurance carrier.
All claims that occur from the storms will be given prompt attention. On an individual claim basis, every effort will be made to limit the needed requirements to expedite the disbursement of funds.
All policyholders of the four companies listed above are advised to contact their financial professional or call the following toll-free number for expedited customer service: 1-888-AXA-INFO
“AXA” is a brand name of AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC and its family of companies, including AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company (NY, NY), MONY Life Insurance Company of America (AZ stock company, administrative office: Jersey City, NJ), AXA Advisors, LLC, and AXA Distributors, LLC. In business since 1859, AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company is a leading financial protection company and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products distributed to individuals and business owners through its retail distribution channel, AXA Advisors, LLC (member FINRA, SIPC) and to the financial services market through its wholesale distribution channel, AXA Distributors, LLC.
AXA S.A. (also referred to as “AXA Group”) is a Paris-headquartered holding company for a group of international insurance and financial services companies, including AXA Equitable Financial Services, LLC companies. AXA S.A. is a worldwide leader in financial protection strategies and wealth management with 107 million clients in 64 countries as of Dec. 31, 2016. AXA S.A. has been ranked the No. 1 insurance brand in the world by Interbrand for eight consecutive years as of year-end 2016.
The obligations of AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company and MONY Life Insurance Company of America are backed solely by their claims-paying ability. Find AXA on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. For more information, visit www.axa.com. GE-129138(08/17)(exp.08/19)
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- New Frontier Group Wins Cost Containment And Claims Management Company Of The Year At The 2019 ITIC Awards In Malta
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory November 2019: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- New Frontier Group Signs New Agreement With International Assistance Group (IAG) For US Cost Containment
- New Frontier Group
- AXA To Sell AXA Bank Belgium, And Enter Into A Long-Term Insurance Distribution Partnership With Crelan Bank