Travelers looking for a last-minute vacation or planning next year's trips can save up to $300 on land only and air-inclusive tours and vacation packages worldwide with Virgin Vacations' special 3-day flash sale August 21 through August 23. Savings apply to most of the company's worldwide tours and independent packages for travel anytime through December 2014.
Passengers who purchase an escorted tour of $2,000 or more save $200 on the entire booking by using Promo Code VNC13HOT200. Purchases over $4,000 or more receive $300 off with promo code VNC13HOT300. Travelers save $100 on independent vacation packages bookings of $1,500 or more with promo code VNC13HOT100. Purchases over $3,000 or more receive $200 off with promo code VNC13HOT150.
Flash Sale savings are applicable on new bookings only, and are not combinable with other Virgin Vacations promotions. Promo codes are based on total purchase, with one promo code per booking or order, and are subject to space availability. Some exclusions and restrictions apply.
- iPMI Magazine Round Table: International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2022
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Abhijeet Singh Sachdev, CEO, AMA Global Assistance
- Why AXA Leaving The Middle East Is A Big Deal
- HDI Global Specialty Enters International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Market With Generali Hire
- iPMI Magazine Speaks with Global Excel Indonesia’s Steven Om on Brand-New Hospital Express Discharge Program
- Healthcare International (HCI) Announces Management Buyout Backed By Prefequity
- Bupa Announces Appointment Of James Lenton As Group CFO
- ROUND TABLE: International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2021
- Uncertainty About The Future And Finances Leading Causes Of Stress, Cigna Study Reveals
- 1.9 Million Brits May Have Travelled Uninsured During The Peak Summer Season
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments