Travelers looking for a last-minute vacation or planning next year's trips can save up to $300 on land only and air-inclusive tours and vacation packages worldwide with Virgin Vacations' special 3-day flash sale August 21 through August 23. Savings apply to most of the company's worldwide tours and independent packages for travel anytime through December 2014.
Passengers who purchase an escorted tour of $2,000 or more save $200 on the entire booking by using Promo Code VNC13HOT200. Purchases over $4,000 or more receive $300 off with promo code VNC13HOT300. Travelers save $100 on independent vacation packages bookings of $1,500 or more with promo code VNC13HOT100. Purchases over $3,000 or more receive $200 off with promo code VNC13HOT150.
Flash Sale savings are applicable on new bookings only, and are not combinable with other Virgin Vacations promotions. Promo codes are based on total purchase, with one promo code per booking or order, and are subject to space availability. Some exclusions and restrictions apply.
- AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings Of Allianz México, S.A., Compañía de Seguros
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Mary-Jo McDonald, Managing Director, Europe, Global Excel Management
- Traveler Survey Reveals COVID-19 Concerns
- 'COVID Travel Safe' Online Tool Set To Help Employers Resume Business Critical Travel Safely
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO Of Global Solutions Europe, United Healthcare Global
- U.S. Insurance Industry’s Structured Securities Holdings Top $1 Trillion
- EURAMI ITIC Review 2018
- Now Health International Launches New Digital IPMI Product To Cater For The Next Generation Of Expatriate
- Expanding UK Based DoctorCall Becomes An International Assistance Group Accredited Service Provider
- HR Directors Report Rising Demand From Overseas Employees For iPMI Cover Over Past 5 Years
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- COVID-19 Accelerates Insurance Digitalization To Meet Customer Demand: World InsurTech Report 2020
- UK Economy Loses £32m Every Day As Result Of No Airbridge With The US
- Quarantine Measures Hampering The Restart Of Aviation In Africa And The Middle East
- IATA Comment On Studies Regarding Onboard Transmission of COVID-19
- Bupa Announces Evelyn Bourke Is Retiring As Group CEO And Appoints Iñaki Ereño from 1 January 2021