Travelers looking for a last-minute vacation or planning next year's trips can save up to $300 on land only and air-inclusive tours and vacation packages worldwide with Virgin Vacations' special 3-day flash sale August 21 through August 23. Savings apply to most of the company's worldwide tours and independent packages for travel anytime through December 2014.
Passengers who purchase an escorted tour of $2,000 or more save $200 on the entire booking by using Promo Code VNC13HOT200. Purchases over $4,000 or more receive $300 off with promo code VNC13HOT300. Travelers save $100 on independent vacation packages bookings of $1,500 or more with promo code VNC13HOT100. Purchases over $3,000 or more receive $200 off with promo code VNC13HOT150.
Flash Sale savings are applicable on new bookings only, and are not combinable with other Virgin Vacations promotions. Promo codes are based on total purchase, with one promo code per booking or order, and are subject to space availability. Some exclusions and restrictions apply.
- 'COVID Travel Safe' Online Tool Set To Help Employers Resume Business Critical Travel Safely
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO Of Global Solutions Europe, United Healthcare Global
- U.S. Insurance Industry’s Structured Securities Holdings Top $1 Trillion
- EURAMI ITIC Review 2018
- Now Health International Launches New Digital IPMI Product To Cater For The Next Generation Of Expatriate
- Expanding UK Based DoctorCall Becomes An International Assistance Group Accredited Service Provider
- HR Directors Report Rising Demand From Overseas Employees For iPMI Cover Over Past 5 Years
- Cegedim Insurance Solutions
- Black Friday Sale: Save £30 When You Publish A Front Page Exclusive News Story With iPMI Magazine
- Goral Assistance
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- ROCK Insurance Group Launches New COVID-19 Travel Insurance And Cancellation Products To Travel Trade
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory July 2020
- Bupa To Increase Stake In Bupa Arabia To 43.25%
- May Passenger Demand Shows Slight Improvement
- AMII Initiative Leads To Landmark Agreement For Electronic Transfer Of Underwriting