WikiTrend.org, the social trends catalogue for trendsetting ideas, products and experiences, is reporting a growing trend in travel and tourism in looking to attract families in general, and wealthy families in particular. Family travel is growing, but high-earning families are traveling even more, and their spending is increasingly attractive to travel providers.
State and city Convention and Visitor Bureaus (CVBs) are reporting a rise in destination family reunions, which guarantees a large number of people traveling to the same location on any given date. Meanwhile, airlines and hotels are competing for the privilege of pampering families seeking luxury travel experiences. Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is now offering on-board nannies to watch and entertain children in-flight.
The Trump SoHo, an upscale hotel in New York City, is offering children under the age of 17 the opportunity to live like young entrepreneurs, equipping them with business cards, monogramed robes, and etiquette classes.
The Mark, another New York City hotel offers branded MacLaren baby strollers designed in the hotel's signature black and white stripes for high rollers with tots in tow. The sell to guests is that they can leave their strollers at home, and not have to lug this unwieldy piece of equipment. Instead, they have full use of the hotel's very chic strollers for the entire length of their stay.
"As people look towards family travel to fulfill their need for meaningful experiences, the competition for this business will heat up even further," says trends expert and keynote speaker Daniel Levine, who is also the Global Editor of WikiTrend.org, "With an increasing number of wealthy families looking to share experiences, travel stakeholders are becoming ever more innovative in making high-end travel more appealing for kids and parents alike."
Updated daily, WikiTrend.org is the home of trendsetting ideas, products and experiences for fun, insight, inspiration and profit. For thinkers, entrepreneurs, innovators and marketers, WikiTrend.org is a fantastic resource offering powerful insight into what global consumers are thinking and feeling. Find them on the Web at www.WikiTrend.org.
- Now Health International Enhances Online Experience With WhatsApp For Business
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO Of Global Solutions Europe, United Healthcare Global
- How To Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- Integra Global Announces New Partnership For Telehealth Services In UAE
- Voyager Insurance Services Achieve 5-Star Rating With Moneyfacts
- 3 Exclusive Summer Offers From iPMI Magazine
- Three-Quarters Of Expat Men Worried About Local Healthcare
- BIBA Welcomes FCA’s Update On Improving Access To Travel Insurance For People With Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- Travel Insurance Saving Tips For Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- Poll Reveals Nearly Half Of People With Pre-Existing Medical Conditions Travel Without Adequate Travel Insurance
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Generali Vietnam And OCB Announce 15-year Exclusive Bancassurrance Partnership
- International Health Insurance Premiums Are on the Rise in 97 Countries
- APRIL International Care Revamps Singaporean International Health Insurance Plans
- AXA & Eurasia 2019 Future Risks Report
- Generali Launches Best Doctors Mental Health Navigator From Teladoc Health