MCP is a leading medical transportation services provider and offers national and international patient transport. We operate reliably and economically with leading insurance companies, hospitals and groups together, our team has won several awards for its outstanding quality.
MedCareProfessional is as the name of the program: Only highly qualified medical staff takes care of the patient, our equipment is many-to-date national and international certifications out for us self-evident proof of our own standard of quality - as a guarantee for our customers and their own motivation. You can rely on us. Always.
The operations center is the heart and the hub of our company: This is where all the information here makes the team together between uses. In the center offers will be created to advise people in emergencies, international missions planned, conducted exploratory conversations, solutions found and coordinated operations. From the first contact ask our staff all the necessary information to determine together with the respective client that's right for the patient Transportmodalität. 24 hours a day medical staff are on hand to take on missions to counsel patients and to make medical inquiries as members. Our ground ambulances, mobile intensive care and ambulance and commercial aircraft, we help injured and sick people with professional help all over the world. We work on all transport routes and in Auslandsrückholdienst, anytime, anywhere.
Company: MedCareProfessional GmbH
Address: Kerkenbusch 15 45529 Hattingen / Ruhr
Tel: +49 (0) 2324 - 919980
Fax: +49 (0) 2324 - 9199820
Serviceline: +49 (0) 700 555 00 100
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory February 2023
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2023
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory December 2022
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory November 2022
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2022
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments