Punter Southall Health & Protection has become the training partner for international health insurance for Expat Academy.
Expat Academy is a global mobility network, where HR professionals come together to share their knowledge about expatriate assignments. Teresa Wighton, Head of International Healthcare Consulting at Punter Southall Health & Protection, says: “We’re hoping our extensive experience in international health benefits will be very useful to Expat Academy’s members, and we’re looking forward to better understanding some of the issues that in-house global mobility teams face.”
Wighton’s team will be actively involved in Expat Academy’s annual conference and will be presenting and helping to facilitate some of the sessions. Throughout the year it will also run ‘bite sized’ briefings where it will share topical information and encourage companies to share their experiences and challenges. The international team will also provide detailed content for Expat Academy’s website for its members to reference.
Expat Academy Director, James Holder, says, “We’re delighted to have Punter Southall Health & Protection as our training partner for international health benefits. Its experience and knowledge will bring real value at a time when our membership is growing rapidly, as are the number of events we run throughout the year.”
- AOC Insurance Broker Launch Revolutionary App Featuring International Health Insurance Comparative Search Engine With E-Health Services
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Tom Wilkinson, CEO of AXA’s Global Healthcare Business
- UK Advisers Fear Economic Uncertainty And Market Volatility As BREXIT Looms - But Income Is Up As Firms Plan Expansion
- WellAway Limited Partners With Ciprés Assurance
- Medelinked And Integra Global Put The Consumer At The Centre Of Healthcare Delivery
- Tokio Marine Life Insurance Singapore And Henner Group Target Globally Mobile Employees With New Care & Health Plan
- Mandatory Health Insurance For Expatriates Visiting Kuwait On Visit Visas
- Bupa Arabia Launches New International Health Insurance Plan Covering Members Anywhere Around The World
- WellAway Limited Provides ACA Compliant Products With Optional Worldwide Coverage
- Now Health International To Offer Morneau Shepell Expatriate EAP Services
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Reg Allatt, CEO, Global Excel Management Inc.
- Aetna International Signs Strategic Partnership Deal With Humanis
- Cigna Launches Unlimited Preventative Dental Care – Offering A Solution To The £105m Annual Cost Of Oral Health Problems In The UK
- Cooley Expands Transatlantic Insurance Group
- Pacific Prime Receives Bupa Global's Best Performance - Intermediary Award