Cognizant CTSH +0.06% today announced that it is working with HTH Worldwide, a global technology-based health services and information company, to enable its members to maximize the use of mobile technology for managing healthcare needs more effectively while traveling abroad.
As part of the engagement, Cognizant is helping HTH Worldwide transform its mobile footprint through an enterprise mobile platform to support the company's rapidly growing business and further strengthen its leadership position in mobile medical assistance services.
Optimizing HTH Worldwide's mobile applications such as mPassport® and GeoBlue® will enable members using these applications to more conveniently understand, access, and pay for the best available healthcare services in any corner of the world. HTH members use their smart phones today to consult destination-specific global health and safety information, locate doctors, emergency services, hospitals and pharmacies, schedule appointments, and translate medication names and medical terms and phrases. This enterprise solution will also allow HTH Worldwide to roll out new products quickly to meet their business and user demands all around the world with greater efficiency and agility.
"Innovation is the cornerstone of our mission to help travelers deal with medical questions quickly, efficiently, and safely," said Angelo Masciantonio, Chief Executive Officer of HTH Worldwide. "As mobile devices become the gateway to understanding, finding, and accessing care, the convenience and reliability of an optimized mobile experience are what our members need to manage existing and unanticipated health conditions in faraway places where finding a doctor and explaining symptoms cannot be left to chance. In Cognizant, we have found a partner that understands our enterprise mobile strategy and has the capabilities to help us enable our members to make the most of their travel, no matter where they are."
"We are pleased to be working with HTH Worldwide," said Krish Venkat, President of Cognizant's Healthcare and Life Sciences practice. "We look forward to leveraging our deep expertise in SMAC (social, mobile, analytics and cloud) technologies to help HTH Worldwide continue to transform how it delivers health services to its members across the globe and engages with them. With smartphones and tablets empowering users and fast transforming the delivery of care, assuring a cutting-edge mobile experience for world travelers will help HTH Worldwide unlock greater competitive advantage and raise the bar of customer engagement."
- International And Expatriate Healthcare And Insurance
- Global Market For International Health Insurance For Expatriates And Students Worth Around $12.98 Billion In Gross Written Premiums In 2015
- Free Report PDF Sample: International And Expatriate Healthcare And Insurance 2014
- Free PDF Round Table Download: International Private Medical Insurance VS Local Health Insurance
- India Travel Warning: Flood Warnings For Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Assam And West Bengal
- Allianz Worldwide Care Scoops Most Professional Insurance Supplier Award
- CEGA Makes Further Investment In Client- Facing Capabilities
- Now Health International Announce Rate And Product Updates From 1 August 2015
- Philippines Travel Advice: With Effect June 2015, Philippine Airlines Allowed To Operate In European Airspace
- Greece Travel Advice: Advice On Taking Cash To Greece
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- GBG Introduces New Brand and Website
- IMG Welcomes Dina Tarantola-Froner As Chief Underwriting Officer
- AXA Completes Sale Of AXA Bank Belgium
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2022
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Angela Smith, Head Of Proposition Development, Charles Taylor Assistance