Aviva is launching a new app for its UK customers, allowing them to view all their policies across life, general and private medical insurance all in one place. And – just in time for the Aviva Premiership Rugby Finals on 31 May.
To encourage Aviva customers to download and explore the benefits of the MyAviva app, Aviva is giving away a free hot drink from Caffe Nero to the first 40,000 customers who download the app and register their customer details. Heather Smith, Marketing Director, Aviva UK, said, “The new MyAviva app brings together the products that help you protect your life, your health, your loved ones, your future and your possessions into one helpful, secure and easy-to-use place. “The app also gives customers access to a wealth of special offers and rewards, including exclusive rugby news and highlights – a perfect compliment to the upcoming Aviva Rugby Premiership Finals.”
The MyAviva app is now available for download on iTunes, and includes car, van, breakdown, motorcycle, travel and home insurance policies as well as life, investment bonds, pensions and annuities, and private healthcare policies.
- iPMI Magazine Round Table: International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2022
- Why AXA Leaving The Middle East Is A Big Deal
- iPMI Magazine Speaks with Global Excel Indonesia’s Steven Om on Brand-New Hospital Express Discharge Program
- Healthcare International (HCI) Announces Management Buyout Backed By Prefequity
- Bupa Announces Appointment Of James Lenton As Group CFO
- Uncertainty About The Future And Finances Leading Causes Of Stress, Cigna Study Reveals
- Healix Sentinel Enables Businesses To Get People Moving Again
- UAE Embraces Telehealth In COVID-19 Battle
- AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings Of Allianz México, S.A., Compañía de Seguros
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Mary-Jo McDonald, Managing Director, Europe, Global Excel Management