Click. Capture. Submit. It’s now that easy for customers of Cigna Global Health Benefits®(NYSE: CI) to submit a claim for processing. Using their Android or Apple smartphones, customers can take a picture of their claim and submit it through the Cigna Envoy® Mobile App to begin processing it. Not only is it easier, it’s also faster and more convenient. On average, a claim submitted through a smartphone is completed within four minutes; whereas a claim submitted online takes an average of 10 minutes according to Cigna data.
Bringing this technology to globally mobile customers gives them another way to submit their claims wherever they are in the world. Depending on their preference, customers can submit claims in a variety of ways including through their smartphone, online at CignaEnvoy.com or in a more traditional paper-based mail format.
“Customers told us they wanted the ability to submit claims using their smartphones. They’re on the go quite a lot and need an easy and convenient way to start the claims process,” said Robyn Cameron, senior vice president, Cigna Global Health Benefits. “In today’s technology driven world, people typically don’t leave home without their smartphone, so building the capability for customers to take a picture of their claim and submit it through their smartphone was imperative.”
- GBG Introduces New Brand and Website
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2022
- Global Ventures Attracts New Investment For Its Second Fund From Bupa Arabia
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory December 2021
- Will Bupa And DNI Now Compete In Several Countries Where Generali And Generali Employee Benefits Are Both In Business, Or Just The Middle East, Or Just The UAE?
- AXA – Global Healthcare Appoints Andy O’Cain As Global Head Of Distribution
- The Death Of The Credit Standard In IPMI & Travel Insurance
- DIOT-LSN And SIACI SAINT HONORE Finalize Their Merger And Create A Leading Independent European Insurance Broker
- BLACK FRIDAY: Save Up To 33% When You Purchase International Health Insurance (IPMI) 2021 Report
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory November 2021