Healix Health Services has announced that all of its healthcare trust schemes will now include 24/7 access to GP telephone consultations via its new GP surgery app – TrustDoc24.
“Scheme members can receive unlimited advice, reassurance, diagnosis, medication or referral whenever they need it, from wherever they are in the world,” explained Nick Bushell, Managing Director of Healix Health Services. “This is just one of the exciting new services we will be offering our clients as part of our strategy to provide employers with integrated health and wellbeing schemes tailored to their particular requirements.”
Webcam consultations are also available as well as a messaging service for short, simple medical queries to the doctors. Private prescriptions can be issued if appropriate, with medication delivered to the member’s home or place of work the next business day and if further investigation or treatment is required, the doctor can issue an open referral letter.
The app also acts as a reliable source of information with 24/7 access to a database covering over 1,100 health topics. It provides a useful facility to record personal information concerning allergies, medication and consultations and conveniently displays the nearest local healthcare services, powered by Google Maps.
The service is provided in association with Medical Solutions UK Ltd and Healix are making the service available to all their healthcare trust clients.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- CEGA Makes Senior Medical Appointment For New Spanish Office
- Horwich Farrelly And LV= Strike Further Blow To Fraudulent Claims Boss Who Is Jailed For Six Months
- First Stop Health Delivers Best Practices for High ROI Telemedicine
- Transactional Risk Insurance Use By Investors Reached Record Levels In 2018
- Collinson Enhances Global Medical Assistance Team With Key Appointments