Healix Health Services has announced that all of its healthcare trust schemes will now include 24/7 access to GP telephone consultations via its new GP surgery app – TrustDoc24.
“Scheme members can receive unlimited advice, reassurance, diagnosis, medication or referral whenever they need it, from wherever they are in the world,” explained Nick Bushell, Managing Director of Healix Health Services. “This is just one of the exciting new services we will be offering our clients as part of our strategy to provide employers with integrated health and wellbeing schemes tailored to their particular requirements.”
Webcam consultations are also available as well as a messaging service for short, simple medical queries to the doctors. Private prescriptions can be issued if appropriate, with medication delivered to the member’s home or place of work the next business day and if further investigation or treatment is required, the doctor can issue an open referral letter.
The app also acts as a reliable source of information with 24/7 access to a database covering over 1,100 health topics. It provides a useful facility to record personal information concerning allergies, medication and consultations and conveniently displays the nearest local healthcare services, powered by Google Maps.
The service is provided in association with Medical Solutions UK Ltd and Healix are making the service available to all their healthcare trust clients.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Bupa Cromwell Hospital Opens New Paediatric Outpatient Department
- Dubai Health Authority Launches Year Of Zayed Insurance Card Project
- Bupa Completes Acquisition Of Turkey’s 2nd Largest Health Insurer
- Mandatory Health Insurance System To Be Applied In All Azerbaijani Hospitals
- Don’t Forget Your Green Card - British Insurers Issue Advice To Customers On No-Deal Brexit