Now Health International Group, has announced the launch of a new mid-tier, completely digital product that is designed to cater for a new generation of expatriates and upper-affluent local nationals.
The company has launched its new SimpleCare plans in response to the growing number of digitally savvy millennials and younger executives moving abroad for work, who still demand the protection of international health insurance but at a more affordable price point to the traditional corporate executive expat. Now Health International also believes the plans will appeal to the growing base of upper-affluent local nationals in the emerging markets in which it operates.
To cater to this new generation of expats SimpleCare has been developed to be a completely digital proposition, with members only able to access their plan documents and make claims via a paper free, seamless online customer experience. This environmentally conscious product leverages Now Health International’s award winning digital tools including its smartphone App and secure online portfolio, as well as new mobile pass membership cards which can be downloaded into members’ smartphone wallets.
The new product offers core protection for all major health incidents including hospitalisation, surgery, cancer treatment, and evacuation and repatriation, which are often the main concern of younger expats. Customers can then choose to add low or medium levels of coverage for out-patient treatment, including physiotherapy, dental and medication if desired.
Designed for the more cost conscious consumer, the SimpleCare product offers multiple options to help customers further reduce their premium. This includes eight different levels of annual deductible for all types of treatment (in, day and out-patient) as well as risk management tools such as a co-insurance and per visit excess. Default regional geographical restrictions of coverage are also available for members located in certain countries of residence, providing a more affordable option for those that want to access top quality medical facilities but do not need worldwide coverage.
The product will be launched in key markets first, including Europe, Africa, Hong Kong and Singapore, and then be rolled out to other markets in Asia and the Middle East in the coming months.
Martin Garcia, Executive Chairman commented, “SimpleCare is designed to meet the needs of a new generation of expat - the growing numbers of younger people moving abroad, 2 most of which end up on local employment contracts. We set out to create an international health insurance solution which caters to these cost conscious, digitally literate expats while still providing them with access to world class medical facilities and the high standard of service that Now Health International is known for”.
Zahir Sharif, Managing Director for Now Health International added, “The clue is the name; SimpleCare is meant to be simple to understand and use – offering the vital health protection that our customers desire, with easy to use digital tools, access to the best quality private medical providers, and all with an affordable price tag. We understand that many expats and companies looking for executive health plans want more comprehensive, worldwide coverage, and our benefit rich WorldCare plans will continue to cater for those needs. However, we are confident our innovative new product will enable us to reach out to the growing base of younger expats globally, as we continue to consolidate our position as the leading IPMI provider worldwide”.
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory July 2020
- 'COVID Travel Safe' Online Tool Set To Help Employers Resume Business Critical Travel Safely
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory June 2020
- iPMI Magazine Protects Business During COVID-19
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2020
- APRIL International Care Scoops 3 New Awards
- Aetna International Provides Discount On Group Health Cover For New And Existing SME Customers, As Part Of COVID-19 Support Measures
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory April 2020
- Integra Global Launches New IPMI Inpatient Plan Range – InCare
- Managing International Medical Risks During A Global Pandemic
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Charles Taylor Launches Digital Tool To Manage Employees' Back-To-Work And Back-To-Travel Risk Assessments
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
- The COVID-19 Challenge: Delivering International Health And Medical Services During A Pandemic
- Generali Involves Over 30 Thousand People With The Human Safety Net’s Programs
- ROCK Insurance Group Launches New COVID-19 Travel Insurance And Cancellation Products To Travel Trade