Generali Global Assistance, the developer of a proprietary identity and cyber protection platform has announced that it has launched Email Health Check for GEICO Insurance Agency customers.
Email Health Check is an interactive tool that provides customers with immediate detailed breach search results so that users know if their email address is secure. If consumer emails are compromised, Email Health Check outlines what steps to take to safeguard their sensitive information.
Paige Schaffer, CEO, Global Identity and Cyber Protection Services, commented on today’s news, “Breached email addresses and passwords are dangerous as cyberthieves can cause significant harm by using the addresses to gain access to the victim’s other accounts or by sending fraudulent messages to contacts posing as the email owner. While traditional email monitoring is useful on an ongoing basis, these tools can take time to work. Our team developed Email Health Check to fill the gap and provide customers immediate peace of mind they want in the wake of a breach.”
Email Health Check complements the existing identity theft monitoring offering for GEICO Portfolio Identity Theft Protection customers that is provided by Generali Global Assistance by giving a user immediate feedback about email address exposure. It allows users to enter their email address and view detailed information instantly that shows if their email has been breached, where, what information was found, and in addition, provides corrective steps for users to take to safeguard their information.
- Generali Global Assistance Partners With Lyft For Non-Emergency Medical Personnel Transportation
- Generali Global Assistance And Identity Theft Resource Center Publish White Paper On Employer Obligations For Data Protection
- Generali Global Assistance Publishes White Paper On The Benefits Of Adding Identity Protection Services To Customer Loyalty Programs
- Generali Global Assistance Bolsters Identity And Digital Protection Services Global Unit With New Appointment
- Generali Global Assistance Unveils Iris OnWatch Identity Protection Travel Services
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMIM Advertisers Save Over 55% On New iPMI Report - Subscribers Save Over 45%
- ABTA Estimates Over 90,000 Jobs* Already Affected In UK Travel And Wider Industry
- 90% Of Countries Report Disruptions To Essential Health Services Since Covid-19 Pandemic
- Sluggish Improvement In Passenger Demand Continues
- Healix International Announces SAP Concur Partnership To Help Employers Locate And Communicate With Employees During Critical Incidents