In this exclusive video, Think Insurtech CEO Olivier LE FAOUDER provides a detailed general overview of the Think Insurtech Saas platform.
Think Insurtech provides Private Medical Insurance (PMI), and International Private Medical Insurance insurers and brokers, the opportunity to manage the A to Z of sales and distribution of medical insurance in a compliant and connected environment.
We offer a comprehensive approach and process in working with clients to place both international and domestic healthcare cover including group life and income protection.
As you know, every insurance distributor must act honestly, fairly, and not misleading, in accordance with the best of interests.
Intermediaries must follow to rules: Obligation of result & Obligation of means.
Our Saas platform manage both performance taking only a few minutes to do a side by side detailed comparison whilst enhancing the client experience by enabling a live real time interactive discussion evaluating wants, needs and budget requirements and proposing a personal recommendation. The next step that we are working on with some of our insurance/providers partners is to digitize the customer engagement and application form as well as for groups with digital Know Your Customer (KYC) collection.
- International Health Insurance Countries 2022
- New Broker Technology Platform Launches For International Private Medical Insurance (iPMI) Market
- Worldwide Broker Network Appoints Alan Fergusson As Global EB Practice Leader
- Will Bupa And DNI Now Compete In Several Countries Where Generali And Generali Employee Benefits Are Both In Business, Or Just The Middle East, Or Just The UAE?
- Expatriate Group Adds Free Upgrades To Corporate iPMI Plans For All New And Existing Policyholders
- Allianz Partners Announce Details Of Enhancements To International Health Plans
- Generali Employee Benefits And Bupa Global Announce Strategic Partnership To Offer International Private Medical Insurance
- How To Grow An IPMI Broker Business: Increase Profits and Value Proposition
- The Best And Worst Destinations For Living And Working Abroad
- iPMI Magazine Speaks with Antony Brown MBE, Head of Africa, Aetna International