In this exclusive video, Think Insurtech CEO Olivier LE FAOUDER provides a detailed general overview of the Think Insurtech Saas platform.
Think Insurtech provides Private Medical Insurance (PMI), and International Private Medical Insurance insurers and brokers, the opportunity to manage the A to Z of sales and distribution of medical insurance in a compliant and connected environment.
We offer a comprehensive approach and process in working with clients to place both international and domestic healthcare cover including group life and income protection.
As you know, every insurance distributor must act honestly, fairly, and not misleading, in accordance with the best of interests.
Intermediaries must follow to rules: Obligation of result & Obligation of means.
Our Saas platform manage both performance taking only a few minutes to do a side by side detailed comparison whilst enhancing the client experience by enabling a live real time interactive discussion evaluating wants, needs and budget requirements and proposing a personal recommendation. The next step that we are working on with some of our insurance/providers partners is to digitize the customer engagement and application form as well as for groups with digital Know Your Customer (KYC) collection.
- The Best And Worst Destinations For Living And Working Abroad
- iPMI Magazine Speaks with Antony Brown MBE, Head of Africa, Aetna International
- Think Insurtech And INSquary Forge Partnership
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO of Global Solutions Europe, UnitedHealthcare Global
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Olivier LE FAOUDER, CEO And Brian S. Piper, Co-Founder - Strategic Business Development, Think Insurtech
- Introducing Think InsurTech
- ROCK Insurance Group Updates Its COVID-19 Insurance Policies To Include Cover For Travel Against FCO Advice
- Europesure Launches New Covid-19 Cover
- AXA Global Healthcare Launches International Health Insurance Foundation Cover Level
- Video: What Do UK Insurance Brokers Like About Generali Global Health Global Choice IPMI Plans?
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- World Travel Protection Expands Into The United Kingdom
- Generali Global Assistance Has Selected Footprintid To Enhance Trip Mate Travel Protection Plans
- HCA Healthcare UK Launches Rapid Response Referral Service With The HCA UK Concierge Centre
- Renowned Kidnap And Hostage Negotiator Joins The TRIP Group
- ROCK Insurance Group Updates COVID-19 Protection Travel Insurance Product To Include Test & Trace Cover