In this exclusive video, Think Insurtech CEO Olivier LE FAOUDER provides a detailed general overview of the Think Insurtech Saas platform.
Think Insurtech provides Private Medical Insurance (PMI), and International Private Medical Insurance insurers and brokers, the opportunity to manage the A to Z of sales and distribution of medical insurance in a compliant and connected environment.
We offer a comprehensive approach and process in working with clients to place both international and domestic healthcare cover including group life and income protection.
As you know, every insurance distributor must act honestly, fairly, and not misleading, in accordance with the best of interests.
Intermediaries must follow to rules: Obligation of result & Obligation of means.
Our Saas platform manage both performance taking only a few minutes to do a side by side detailed comparison whilst enhancing the client experience by enabling a live real time interactive discussion evaluating wants, needs and budget requirements and proposing a personal recommendation. The next step that we are working on with some of our insurance/providers partners is to digitize the customer engagement and application form as well as for groups with digital Know Your Customer (KYC) collection.
- Think Insurtech And INSquary Forge Partnership
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO of Global Solutions Europe, UnitedHealthcare Global
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Olivier LE FAOUDER, CEO And Brian S. Piper, Co-Founder - Strategic Business Development, Think Insurtech
- Introducing Think InsurTech
- ROCK Insurance Group Updates Its COVID-19 Insurance Policies To Include Cover For Travel Against FCO Advice
- Europesure Launches New Covid-19 Cover
- AXA Global Healthcare Launches International Health Insurance Foundation Cover Level
- Video: What Do UK Insurance Brokers Like About Generali Global Health Global Choice IPMI Plans?
- Now Health International Launches New Digital IPMI Product To Cater For The Next Generation Of Expatriate
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Provider Network Directory April 2018
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Remote Medical International Partners With New Frontier Group For US Cost Containment And Telemedicine
- easyJet Partners With Collinson To Provide Passengers With COVID-19 Cover
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2021
- Zurich Offers Free Mental Health Education To All UK Corporations
- The Instrumental Role Of Telemedicine During And After The Pandemic