In this exclusive video, Think Insurtech CEO Olivier LE FAOUDER provides a detailed general overview of the Think Insurtech Saas platform.
Think Insurtech provides Private Medical Insurance (PMI), and International Private Medical Insurance insurers and brokers, the opportunity to manage the A to Z of sales and distribution of medical insurance in a compliant and connected environment.
We offer a comprehensive approach and process in working with clients to place both international and domestic healthcare cover including group life and income protection.
As you know, every insurance distributor must act honestly, fairly, and not misleading, in accordance with the best of interests.
Intermediaries must follow to rules: Obligation of result & Obligation of means.
Our Saas platform manage both performance taking only a few minutes to do a side by side detailed comparison whilst enhancing the client experience by enabling a live real time interactive discussion evaluating wants, needs and budget requirements and proposing a personal recommendation. The next step that we are working on with some of our insurance/providers partners is to digitize the customer engagement and application form as well as for groups with digital Know Your Customer (KYC) collection.
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Olivier LE FAOUDER, CEO And Brian S. Piper, Co-Founder - Strategic Business Development, Think Insurtech
- Introducing Think InsurTech
- ROCK Insurance Group Updates Its COVID-19 Insurance Policies To Include Cover For Travel Against FCO Advice
- Europesure Launches New Covid-19 Cover
- AXA Global Healthcare Launches International Health Insurance Foundation Cover Level
- Video: What Do UK Insurance Brokers Like About Generali Global Health Global Choice IPMI Plans?
- Now Health International Launches New Digital IPMI Product To Cater For The Next Generation Of Expatriate
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Provider Network Directory April 2018
- International Private Medical Insurance Provider Network Directory March 2018
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Providers Network Directory February 2018
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- 58.1% Of Americans Are More Likely To Buy Travel Insurance
- 1.9 Million Brits May Have Travelled Uninsured During The Peak Summer Season
- Healix Sentinel Enables Businesses To Get People Moving Again
- Aetna India Appoints Anurag Khosla As Chief Executive Officer
- COVID-19 BUSINESS SUPPORT: Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Program