Since July 1st 2014, Europ Assistance - Global Corporate Solutions (GCS) provides medical care services within its new Europ Assistance Medical Center in Niamey, Niger.
The Europ Assistance Medical Center in Niamey is open to corporate organizations’ employees working in Niger. The premises, entirely furnished, equipped and staffed by GCS, comprise a consultation and a dressing room, one emergency room, and two hospitalization rooms. Available medical services include general practice, preventive medicine, occupational health, standard laboratory tests, medical imaging services as well as 24/7 emergency medical care.
On the opening, Dr. Françoise Monfort, Chief Medical Officer at the Europ Assistance Medical Center in Niamey, said, “With the opening of this new medical structure our aim is to provide international standards medical care close to corporate organizations in Niamey to keep their employees healthy and help our clients in maintaining business continuity on their projects.”
About the expansion of Europ Assistance’s international footprint, Emmanuel Légeron, Chief Executive Officer of Europ Assistance - Global Corporate Solutions said, “We are delighted to have opened our newest medical facility in Niger, furthermore contributing to our efforts in accompanying our clients close to their project locations and protecting their employees wherever they are. Corporate organizations in Niger can now benefit from our expertise in providing a comprehensive health solution including remote medical services in isolated locations and at the Europ Assistance Medical Center in Niamey, as well as medical transport services for both expatriates and foreign visitors (medical evacuation and repatriation services) and for national employees (travel for treatment program).”
Today, GCS provides international standards medical care to more than 50,000 members within its Europ Assistance Medical Centers in several countries in Africa and Asia, as well as on clients’ operations sites in remote locations.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Allianz Care Reports Up To 235% Year-On-Year Increase In Applications For International Health Insurance Policies
- ACC Aviation Partners With Air Ambulance Systems Specialist AeroMedical
- Aetna International Announces Partnership With Leading Mental Well-Being App Wysa, As Part Of Enhanced Mental Well-Being Support For Members During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty And Allianz Care Introduce Digital Health Services To Singapore-Based Customers
- Johan Forsgård To Take New Nordics Leadership Role At Willis Towers Watson