A total of 2,186,787 customers visited outpatient clinics at the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) in 2016, the authority revealed in a report.
Out of which 973,787 visited outpatient clinics at DHA’s four hospitals, Latifa Hospital, Dubai Hospial, Rashid Hospital and Hatta Hospital.
The report also found that 25,865 surgeries were conducted at DHA hospitals with an average of 2,155 surgeries per month. Out of the total number of surgeries, 13,567 were major surgeries.
Furthermore, one million and fort five thousand customers visited the DHA’s 15 primary Health Care Centres (PHC) in 2016
As of 2016, there are 25 Medical Fitness Centres and Specialized centres.
A total of 168,000 customers visited DHA’s specialized centres while 1,898,194 customers visited DHA’s Medical Fitness Centres
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- APRIL International Care Announces Raft Of Enhancements To International Health Insurance Range MyHEALTH Singapore
- Recovery Delayed As International Travel Remains Locked Down
- Oman Insurance Company Completes 100% Acquisition Of Dubai Starr Sigorta
- Online GPs Could Save Employers £1.5 Billion In Lost Working Time
- VIDEO: Health, Wellbeing And Family All Move Up The Priority List For Those Working Abroad Post COVID-19