A total of 2,186,787 customers visited outpatient clinics at the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) in 2016, the authority revealed in a report.
Out of which 973,787 visited outpatient clinics at DHA’s four hospitals, Latifa Hospital, Dubai Hospial, Rashid Hospital and Hatta Hospital.
The report also found that 25,865 surgeries were conducted at DHA hospitals with an average of 2,155 surgeries per month. Out of the total number of surgeries, 13,567 were major surgeries.
Furthermore, one million and fort five thousand customers visited the DHA’s 15 primary Health Care Centres (PHC) in 2016
As of 2016, there are 25 Medical Fitness Centres and Specialized centres.
A total of 168,000 customers visited DHA’s specialized centres while 1,898,194 customers visited DHA’s Medical Fitness Centres
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- AXA And Accor Launch Strategic Partnership To Offer Medical Assistance In Hotels Worldwide
- iPMI Magazine Protects Business During COVID-19
- Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Launches Defense Base Act Coverage Globally Via Dedicated Team In Dubai
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2020
- COVID-19: Air Alliance Launches Modern Isolation Transport Unit “EpiShuttle”