A total of 2,186,787 customers visited outpatient clinics at the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) in 2016, the authority revealed in a report.
Out of which 973,787 visited outpatient clinics at DHA’s four hospitals, Latifa Hospital, Dubai Hospial, Rashid Hospital and Hatta Hospital.
The report also found that 25,865 surgeries were conducted at DHA hospitals with an average of 2,155 surgeries per month. Out of the total number of surgeries, 13,567 were major surgeries.
Furthermore, one million and fort five thousand customers visited the DHA’s 15 primary Health Care Centres (PHC) in 2016
As of 2016, there are 25 Medical Fitness Centres and Specialized centres.
A total of 168,000 customers visited DHA’s specialized centres while 1,898,194 customers visited DHA’s Medical Fitness Centres
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- FOCUS ON FRAUD: iPMI Magazine Speaks With Simon Cook, Head Of Technical Claims, CEGA Group, A Charles Taylor Company
- Tensions In The Gulf And Iran And The Impact On Insurance Premiums
- Association Of Medical Insurers And Intermediaries Welcomes 'More' New Members
- Sedgwick Appoints Wayne Cheng Chief Operations Officer For Asia
- Voyager Insurance Services Achieve 5-Star Rating With Moneyfacts