A total of 2,186,787 customers visited outpatient clinics at the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) in 2016, the authority revealed in a report.
Out of which 973,787 visited outpatient clinics at DHA’s four hospitals, Latifa Hospital, Dubai Hospial, Rashid Hospital and Hatta Hospital.
The report also found that 25,865 surgeries were conducted at DHA hospitals with an average of 2,155 surgeries per month. Out of the total number of surgeries, 13,567 were major surgeries.
Furthermore, one million and fort five thousand customers visited the DHA’s 15 primary Health Care Centres (PHC) in 2016
As of 2016, there are 25 Medical Fitness Centres and Specialized centres.
A total of 168,000 customers visited DHA’s specialized centres while 1,898,194 customers visited DHA’s Medical Fitness Centres
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Underinsured Rate Rose From 2014-2018, With Greatest Growth Among People in Employer Health Plans
- Flybmi Announces That It Has Ceased Operations And Is Filing For Administration
- Allianz Delivers As Promised - Full Year and Quarterly Earnings Release 2018
- Aegon Reports 2nd Half 2018 Results
- AM Best Upgrades Issuer Credit Rating Of MAPFRE Panamá S.A.