The Skyline department, which also includes a children-only ward, will provide patients with access to leading consultants from across London’s top teaching hospitals. A multidisciplinary team will include highly-skilled paediatric nurses, physiotherapists, dietitians, and speech and language therapists, as well as a 24-hour resident intensivist dedicated to young people who need high-level care around the clock. It is the only private hospital in London with a resident paediatric intensivist, and appointments are available to all children and young people regardless of whether or not they have health insurance.
The launch of the new department follows a recent CQC inspection which rated Bupa Cromwell Hospital as ‘good’. The report in December 2018 commended the hospital for consistently high levels of patient satisfaction and safety, as well as being ‘outstanding’ for its services in medical care.
Phil Luce, Hospital Director, Bupa Cromwell Hospital, said: “We’re always looking to further improve the services we offer and I’m really pleased that the CQC has recognised the excellent level of care that we provide to our patients.
“When a child has a health scare, we know it can be a very worrying time for their families. So the new Skyline department has been developed to not only offer specialist care, but to also provide peace of mind that children can get support from leading consultants in a safe, calm and caring environment.”
The Skyline department opened on 14 January 2019, with appointments available immediately. For more information or to book an appointment, visit www.bupacromwellhospital.com or call 020 7460 5700.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Healthcare International (HCI) Announces Management Buyout Backed By Prefequity
- QHM (Quality Health Management) Partners With MORE Health To Offer Global Access To Medical Second Opinions
- Introducing: “VIP Booking Concierge” For Pre-Flight Covid-19 Testing In The Americas
- Global Excel Indonesia Launches Hospital Express Discharge Program
- FREE WEBINAR 18th June 2021: Transforming The Transaction In The International Private Medical Insurance Market