ACE Group announced a strategic initiative to expand its range of excess casualty corporate risk coverages, specifically designed to provide more extensive protection to middle market clients as a result of this segment’s growth and need to manage emerging risks. The U.S. middle market segment, which makes up one-third of all U.S. jobs, is a driving force that continues to outpace the national economy in both revenue and employment growth.i
The enhanced offerings, available for businesses with revenues up to $1 billion, include ACE’s comprehensive, new AB Umbrella Form, a coverage combination that blends both an excess and umbrella liability policy, and is designed to close coverage gaps, now contains built-in catastrophe management coverage and higher capacity limits. Optional key executive personal liability coverage and a cyber-risk endorsement are also available as part of the offerings.
“We are pleased to be able to offer new excess coverage options that respond to the growing needs of middle market businesses,” said Joseph Fobert, Senior Vice President, ACE Excess Casualty. “As that market segment expands, so does the need for greater insurance coverage, to help protect against a broad range of potential risk exposures, such as catastrophic events, cyber liability, and provide catastrophe management services, to name a few. The expansion of ACE’s Excess Casualty products further demonstrates how we continuously strive to build and expand our offerings, as part of our overall commitment to supplement our already robust insurance programs.”
Specific ACE Excess Casualty corporate risk coverage expansion for the middle market segment includes:
- ACE AB Umbrella PlusSM Form - including Catastrophe Management and optional Key Executive Personal Liability
- Increased capacity limits, up to $50 million
- Coverage for approximately 700 industry classes
- Cyber Event Coverage Endorsement - $25,000 annual limits for “cyber event costs” includes reimbursement for obligated expenses incurred by insured for retained services, such as a public relations firm, law firm, computer forensics firm, and notification service for notifications as required by statute
- ACE ExpressSM Umbrella – Our proprietary web-based platform for appointed brokers to directly quote, bind, and issue policies, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for more than 400 classes of business
ACE Excess Casualty provides worldwide lead umbrella and excess liability insurance for U.S.-based multinational companies. To obtain more detail about ACE Excess Casualty corporate risk product expansion, including important conditions, click here. Insurance is provided by ACE Property and Casualty Insurance Company, Philadelphia, PA, or, in some jurisdictions, other insurance companies within ACE Group. All products may not be available in all jurisdictions. The product information above is a summary only. The insurance policy actually issued contains the terms and limits of the contract.
- GBG Introduces New Brand and Website
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2022
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory December 2021
- Will Bupa And DNI Now Compete In Several Countries Where Generali And Generali Employee Benefits Are Both In Business, Or Just The Middle East, Or Just The UAE?
- AXA – Global Healthcare Appoints Andy O’Cain As Global Head Of Distribution
- DIOT-LSN And SIACI SAINT HONORE Finalize Their Merger And Create A Leading Independent European Insurance Broker
- Expatriate Group Adds Free Upgrades To Corporate iPMI Plans For All New And Existing Policyholders
- Allianz Partners Announce Details Of Enhancements To International Health Plans
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory November 2021
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With SIR Zahal Levy, President of MediHelp International