Every year, the ‘Allianz Risk Barometer’ identifies the most important risks for companies for the next 12 months and beyond. For the 2018 edition, more than 1,900 risk experts from 80 countries have been surveyed on what keeps them awake at night.
Business interruption has been voted the top risk for the past five years in a row. But another risk is constantly on the rise and is threatening companies more than ever: cyber risk. Cyber risks, not just hacker attacks but also mundane technical failures or IT glitches, have increased significantly in the Allianz Risk Barometer rankings over the past five years.
In 2017, 30 percent of Risk Barometer responses considered cyber risk to be the biggest threat to businesses, making it the third most important global risk. Will it rise to the top position this year?
The Allianz Risk Barometer 2018, which will highlight the latest trends in business risks, will be available from mid-January 2018 on wards.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Bupa Cromwell Hospital Opens New Paediatric Outpatient Department
- Dubai Health Authority Launches Year Of Zayed Insurance Card Project
- Bupa Completes Acquisition Of Turkey’s 2nd Largest Health Insurer
- Mandatory Health Insurance System To Be Applied In All Azerbaijani Hospitals
- Don’t Forget Your Green Card - British Insurers Issue Advice To Customers On No-Deal Brexit