The report finds that the main risks in the next five to ten years will relate to climate change, technology and geopolitical instability. Risks are increasingly interconnected, meaning that protective measures must be considered through a global, interdisciplinary, and multi-stakeholder approach.
For the 2019 edition, AXA has formed a partnership with Eurasia Group, a US-based leading geopolitical advisory and consultancy services firm. This collaboration has enabled AXA to enhance its in-depth risk knowledge and extend the scope of the report to encompass geopolitical trends, which are rapidly re-shaping the global risk environment.
More than 1,700 risk experts from over 50 countries contributed to the 2019 survey.
- U.S. Insurance Industry’s Structured Securities Holdings Top $1 Trillion
- How To Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- International SOS Advises Organisations To Prepare For Hurricane Season 2019
- Extreme Storms, Wildfires And Droughts Cause Heavy Nat Cat Losses In 2018
- Top International Private Medical Insurance (iPMI) Magazine Risk Management Business News 2015
- Indian Economy Suffers $3bn Loss From Persistent Floods Amid Low Insurance Penetration
- Willis Group Urges Willis And Towers Watson Shareholders To Support Value Creating Strategic Combination
- Russell Group And Munich Re Urge New Standards For Casualty Exposure Management
- TravelManagers’ New Travel Insurance Partner Is Allianz Global Assistance
- Demand for Asia Pacific Catastrophe Reinsurance at a Record High in 2013
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- New Frontier Group Wins Cost Containment And Claims Management Company Of The Year At The 2019 ITIC Awards In Malta
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory November 2019: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- New Frontier Group Signs New Agreement With International Assistance Group (IAG) For US Cost Containment
- New Frontier Group
- AXA To Sell AXA Bank Belgium, And Enter Into A Long-Term Insurance Distribution Partnership With Crelan Bank