The report finds that the main risks in the next five to ten years will relate to climate change, technology and geopolitical instability. Risks are increasingly interconnected, meaning that protective measures must be considered through a global, interdisciplinary, and multi-stakeholder approach.
For the 2019 edition, AXA has formed a partnership with Eurasia Group, a US-based leading geopolitical advisory and consultancy services firm. This collaboration has enabled AXA to enhance its in-depth risk knowledge and extend the scope of the report to encompass geopolitical trends, which are rapidly re-shaping the global risk environment.
More than 1,700 risk experts from over 50 countries contributed to the 2019 survey.
- Aviva Launches 1st Annual UK Risk Insights Report
- U.S. Insurance Industry’s Structured Securities Holdings Top $1 Trillion
- How To Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- International SOS Advises Organisations To Prepare For Hurricane Season 2019
- Extreme Storms, Wildfires And Droughts Cause Heavy Nat Cat Losses In 2018
- Top International Private Medical Insurance (iPMI) Magazine Risk Management Business News 2015
- Indian Economy Suffers $3bn Loss From Persistent Floods Amid Low Insurance Penetration
- Willis Group Urges Willis And Towers Watson Shareholders To Support Value Creating Strategic Combination
- Russell Group And Munich Re Urge New Standards For Casualty Exposure Management
- TravelManagers’ New Travel Insurance Partner Is Allianz Global Assistance
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Healthcare International (HCI) Announces Management Buyout Backed By Prefequity
- QHM (Quality Health Management) Partners With MORE Health To Offer Global Access To Medical Second Opinions
- Introducing: “VIP Booking Concierge” For Pre-Flight Covid-19 Testing In The Americas
- Global Excel Indonesia Launches Hospital Express Discharge Program
- FREE WEBINAR 18th June 2021: Transforming The Transaction In The International Private Medical Insurance Market