“AXA continued to deliver strong operating performance, with a +4% growth in revenues and a +10% increase in underlying earnings per share in the first half of 2019”, said Thomas Buberl, Chief Executive Officer of AXA.
“AXA’s earnings benefitted from a virtuous double dynamic, both growing volumes and improving profitability across all our geographies and preferred segments.”
“AXA XL had a great first half with continued and disciplined growth in revenues and a solid contribution to the Group’s earnings. Synergies are materializing well, and AXA XL should benefit from the increasingly positive pricing context.”
“AXA is very well advanced on its transformation journey. The Group has reduced its sensitivity to financial markets, created the #1 Global P&C Commercial lines insurance platform and strengthened its position as a world leader in Health insurance. We also further advanced in our Payerto Partner strategy by launching our own medical centers, notably in Mexico and Egypt, with the aim to simplify and enhance the healthcare journey of our customers.” “I would like to thank all our colleagues and partners for their critical role in the execution of our transformation, as well as our clients for their continued trust.”
Read the complete results on the AXA website, click here.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Charles Taylor Launches Digital Tool To Manage Employees' Back-To-Work And Back-To-Travel Risk Assessments
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
- The COVID-19 Challenge: Delivering International Health And Medical Services During A Pandemic
- Generali Involves Over 30 Thousand People With The Human Safety Net’s Programs
- ROCK Insurance Group Launches New COVID-19 Travel Insurance And Cancellation Products To Travel Trade