“AXA continued to deliver strong operating performance, with a +4% growth in revenues and a +10% increase in underlying earnings per share in the first half of 2019”, said Thomas Buberl, Chief Executive Officer of AXA.
“AXA’s earnings benefitted from a virtuous double dynamic, both growing volumes and improving profitability across all our geographies and preferred segments.”
“AXA XL had a great first half with continued and disciplined growth in revenues and a solid contribution to the Group’s earnings. Synergies are materializing well, and AXA XL should benefit from the increasingly positive pricing context.”
“AXA is very well advanced on its transformation journey. The Group has reduced its sensitivity to financial markets, created the #1 Global P&C Commercial lines insurance platform and strengthened its position as a world leader in Health insurance. We also further advanced in our Payerto Partner strategy by launching our own medical centers, notably in Mexico and Egypt, with the aim to simplify and enhance the healthcare journey of our customers.” “I would like to thank all our colleagues and partners for their critical role in the execution of our transformation, as well as our clients for their continued trust.”
Read the complete results on the AXA website, click here.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With SIR Zahal Levy, President of MediHelp International
- We Need Better Communication To Make International Assignments A Success
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2021
- FAI Named Finalist For Seventh Time In ITIJ Air Ambulance Company Of Year Awards
- Cigna Reaches Agreement With Chubb To Divest Life, Accident And Supplemental Benefits Businesses In 7 Countries