International SOS is proud to announce that Haugaland HMS joined its group of companies on 1st August 2013. Together with Kokstad BHT (KBHT) in Bergen and Stavanger, and Stavanger BHT (SBHT) in Stavanger, which became part of the company in March 2013, Haugaland HMS will combine with them to form the International SOS business in West Norway. This new business will focus on providing medical services to local and international clients. The new International SOS team now consists of 150 people providing occupational health, work environment and medical staffing services. It will work for customers in and around Haugesund, Stavanger and Bergen.
This includes off-shore operations in the Oil and Gas industries. There are also branch offices in Sauda, Sand, Husnes, Leirvik, and Austevoll. These additions to International SOS’ Norwegian-based capability strengthen its’ global platform for growth and will enable the company to provide its’ clients with wider levels of service. The creation of new job opportunities will also be announced in the coming weeks, providing more diverse career opportunities for all of our Norwegian-based employees.
Haugaland HMS’s operations will continue under the managing directorship of Roar Storrø, who will also take up the role of General Manager for the new combined business. Steinar Kobbeltvedt, who has been fulfilling the General Manager role since March, will move to head up client management and business development for the new combined business.
Arnaud Vaissié, Co-founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of International SOS says: “Haugaland HMS perfectly complements our existing capability in Norway and the North Sea. All three of these companies have hard-earned reputations for quality and customer-led service in challenging environments. This acquisition enables us to continue to extend the reach and delivery capability for our clients, as well as offering the global capability of International SOS. In the short time since March we have already seen the evidence of the value this brings, with new clients joining us in Norway and Norwegian clients becoming international clients to the group. ”
- GBG Introduces New Brand and Website
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2022
- Global Ventures Attracts New Investment For Its Second Fund From Bupa Arabia
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory December 2021
- Will Bupa And DNI Now Compete In Several Countries Where Generali And Generali Employee Benefits Are Both In Business, Or Just The Middle East, Or Just The UAE?
- AXA – Global Healthcare Appoints Andy O’Cain As Global Head Of Distribution
- The Death Of The Credit Standard In IPMI & Travel Insurance
- DIOT-LSN And SIACI SAINT HONORE Finalize Their Merger And Create A Leading Independent European Insurance Broker
- BLACK FRIDAY: Save Up To 33% When You Purchase International Health Insurance (IPMI) 2021 Report
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory November 2021