AXA has announced it had entered into an agreement with Vienna Insurance Group to sell its Life & Savings insurance operations in Romania and exit the Romanian market.
Under the terms of the agreement, Vienna Insurance Group would acquire 100% of AXA Life Insurance SA1 through its BCR Life and Omniasig entities. The parties agreed not to disclose the terms and conditions of the transaction. Completion of the transaction is subject to customary closing conditions, including the receipt of regulatory approvals.
- AXA And Accor Launch Strategic Partnership To Offer Medical Assistance In Hotels Worldwide
- Driving Innovation In The Travel Insurance Sector With The Travel Health Calculator
- Why Do Expats Fear Coming Home?
- Insurers Place An Increasing Emphasis On Creating Long-Term Bancassurance Partnerships
- AXA To Acquire Aid-Call Limited
- Jumia And AXA Partner To Provide Insurance Products And Services To African Customers
- Travel Insurance Claims Soar As Families Hit The Slopes
- AXA Publishes Latest Insurance Claims Stats
- AXA PPP Healthcare Introduces New Cost-Effective Health Cover
- UK Gaps In ISA knowledge Revealed
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Global Excel Management Inc. Achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certification
- A Pandemic Reality: The Steps Employers Can Take To Ensure Employees Are Prepared For Re-opening
- Medical And Security Assistance Provider Announces Sale Of Assets And Intellectual Property
- Allianz Care Reports Up To 235% Year-On-Year Increase In Applications For International Health Insurance Policies
- ACC Aviation Partners With Air Ambulance Systems Specialist AeroMedical