AXA has announced it had entered into an agreement with Vienna Insurance Group to sell its Life & Savings insurance operations in Romania and exit the Romanian market.
Under the terms of the agreement, Vienna Insurance Group would acquire 100% of AXA Life Insurance SA1 through its BCR Life and Omniasig entities. The parties agreed not to disclose the terms and conditions of the transaction. Completion of the transaction is subject to customary closing conditions, including the receipt of regulatory approvals.
- Why Do Expats Fear Coming Home?
- Insurers Place An Increasing Emphasis On Creating Long-Term Bancassurance Partnerships
- AXA To Acquire Aid-Call Limited
- Jumia And AXA Partner To Provide Insurance Products And Services To African Customers
- Travel Insurance Claims Soar As Families Hit The Slopes
- AXA Publishes Latest Insurance Claims Stats
- AXA PPP Healthcare Introduces New Cost-Effective Health Cover
- UK Gaps In ISA knowledge Revealed
- AXA Completes Acquisition Of A 7% Stake In Africa Re
- UK Consumers Support Stronger Measures To Combat Whiplash Fraud As 10 Per Cent Of People Admit To Knowing Someone Who Has Made A Fraudulent Or Exaggerated Claim
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- AIA Agrees Exclusive Asia-Pacific Regional Partnership With Medix
- Broadstone Group Enters IPMI Market With Acquisition Of Specialist IPMI and Employee Benefits Firm
- AnaCap Acquires Independent Danish Private Health Insurance Business
- Collinson Continues Medical Assistance Expansion With Aspen Medical Partnership
- Ending Out-of-Country Medical Insurance Too Quickly May Put Ontario Consumers at Risk