Aegon has entered into an agreement to sell 100% of its shares of Aegon Life Ukraine to TAS Group, and will exit the Ukrainian market. The parties have agreed not to disclose the terms and conditions of the transaction.
Subject to customary closing conditions, including regulatory approvals, TAS Group will merge the business of Aegon Life Ukraine with its existing life insurer under the brand TAS Life.
The combined operations will form the number two player in the Ukrainian market in life, savings and pensions.
- GBG Introduces New Brand and Website
- Bancassurance Groups Accounted For Over 8% Of The Value Of The Global Insurance Market In 2019
- Bupa Announces Evelyn Bourke Is Retiring As Group CEO And Appoints Iñaki Ereño from 1 January 2021
- AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings Of Allianz SE And Rated Subsidiaries
- Medical And Security Assistance Provider Announces Sale Of Assets And Intellectual Property
- AXA – Global Healthcare Appoints Gordon Delaney As Regional Head Of Europe
- U.S. Insurance Industry’s Structured Securities Holdings Top $1 Trillion
- A.M. Best Affirms Credit Ratings of Colina Insurance Limited and Colina Holdings Bahamas Limited
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Ian Youngman About International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI)
- Munich Re Posts Profit Of €3.1bn For 2015 And Raises Dividend To €8.25
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments