Wayne Close, Acting CEO of International Markets at Bupa, said, “We would like to thank everyone in Bupa Thailand for their excellent care of customers in Thailand over many years. We know the business will continue to provide customers in Thailand with high quality and affordable health insurance.” Bupa Thailand will continue to operate under the Bupa brand for a short time before rebranding as Aetna.
Bupa Thailand was established over 30 years ago, and is Thailand’s leading specialist health insurer, with more than 300,000 members and a network of over 400 health care providers in the country. Bupa Thailand will continue to operate under the Bupa brand for a short time before rebranding as Aetna.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- AXA Partners Introduces Health Elect To Provide Access To US Health Insurance
- GBG Introduces New Brand and Website
- IMG Welcomes Dina Tarantola-Froner As Chief Underwriting Officer
- AXA Completes Sale Of AXA Bank Belgium
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2022