Ingle companies have served the international traveling community since 1946. Today, they provide travel insurance protection to international students, students studying abroad, snowbirds, business travellers, expatriates, adventure, vacationing and high risk travelers.
MSH International, a 100% owned subsidiary of Paris-based SIACI SAINT HONORE Group. SIACI SAINT HONORE Group insures 2,200 000+ people worldwide.
MSH International and Ingle share core values and will continue the tradition of responsive service, deep expertise, and reliable protection. With a network Canada, the merger will position the companies to provide its partners and customers with flexible access to an expansive product shelf and strong top notch international networks.
Frederic van Roekeghem, Executive Director of MSH International, says, "our partnership with Ingle will allow us to reinforce MSH International position in the Americas while providing a fully comprehensive and innovative offer and service to our customers".
Robin Ingle, CEO of Imagine Financial Ltd. and Intrepid 24/7 will assume the role of CEO of MSH Americas, remain a shareholder of the merged group and on the board, and advise on global strategy for MSH International on international student and short-term travel insurance, "Business, pleasure, education, you name it. We take the risk out of travel by responding to the ever-changing needs of travellers with the best travel, student, and expatriate insurance solutions possible, in any language, worldwide."
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- The APRIL Group Celebrates 30 Years With Industry Award Nomination And Commitment To IPMI
- Skyservice Air Ambulance International Announces The Opening Of Its New Vancouver Base Of Operations To Enhance Its Service Portfolio
- CEGA And Solace Appointed By Lush For Travel Risk
- Collinson Partners With Hiscox To Soothe Frustrated Travellers With SmartDelay
- Integra Global Launches New Worldwide Member Claims Portal