Ingle companies have served the international traveling community since 1946. Today, they provide travel insurance protection to international students, students studying abroad, snowbirds, business travellers, expatriates, adventure, vacationing and high risk travelers.
MSH International, a 100% owned subsidiary of Paris-based SIACI SAINT HONORE Group. SIACI SAINT HONORE Group insures 2,200 000+ people worldwide.
MSH International and Ingle share core values and will continue the tradition of responsive service, deep expertise, and reliable protection. With a network Canada, the merger will position the companies to provide its partners and customers with flexible access to an expansive product shelf and strong top notch international networks.
Frederic van Roekeghem, Executive Director of MSH International, says, "our partnership with Ingle will allow us to reinforce MSH International position in the Americas while providing a fully comprehensive and innovative offer and service to our customers".
Robin Ingle, CEO of Imagine Financial Ltd. and Intrepid 24/7 will assume the role of CEO of MSH Americas, remain a shareholder of the merged group and on the board, and advise on global strategy for MSH International on international student and short-term travel insurance, "Business, pleasure, education, you name it. We take the risk out of travel by responding to the ever-changing needs of travellers with the best travel, student, and expatriate insurance solutions possible, in any language, worldwide."
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- It’s In The Genes For International Medical Insurance Providers
- Bupa UK Appoints Sales Director For Health Clinics
- Allianz Care Announces New Partnership With ICE Insurance In Mozambique
- A.M. Best Affirms Credit Ratings of Munich Reinsurance Company and Most of Its Subsidiaries
- Pacific Prime Wins Two Awards At The NOW Health International And Best Doctors Insurance Convention In Thailand