Aon Groep Nederland has announced it has completed its acquisition of Unirobe Meeùs Group (UMG) from Aegon for EUR 295 million.
The acquisition encompasses the whole of Unirobe Meeùs Group and on completion Aon will be the leading insurance broker and risk advisor in all business-to-business market segments in the Netherlands. The combination of forces will strengthen the position of the company in the SME and consumer markets.
Marc van Nuland, Country Manager of Aon Netherlands said: "This acquisition will drive value for clients of both UMG and Aon as we combine the knowledge and experience of UMG with Aon's teams in the Netherlands, as well as with our global network."
This acquisition reinforces Aon's position as a leading global professional services firm providing risk, retirement and health solutions and reflects the firm's commitment to allocating capital to deliver high-value advice and solutions to meet client needs.
- AnaCap Acquires Independent Danish Private Health Insurance Business
- Teladoc Health To Expand Global Reach With Acquisition of MédecinDirect
- Swiss Re Corporate Solutions Completes Acquisition Of IHC Risk Solutions
- Willis Group Urges Willis And Towers Watson Shareholders To Support Value Creating Strategic Combination
- Commission Clears Acquisition Of Towers Watson By Willis
- ABRY Completes Acquisition of International Medical Group, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare Completes Acquisition of Providence Human Services and Providence Community Services
- Willis Promises To Shake Up The UK Human Capital & Benefits Market As Acquisition Of PMI Health Group Completes
- Admin Re® To Buy Guardian Financial Services For GBP 1.6 Billion
- HCC Insurance Holdings Stockholders Approve Acquisition by Tokio Marine
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Healix International Risk Oracle 2020 Predicts The Medical And Security Risks For The Year Ahead
- New Survey Reveals Gulf In Worldwide Workplace Wellbeing
- Wayne Manning Joins Sedgwick’s International Division
- Pacific Prime Accepts the 2019 Award for Elevating Customer Experience With Technology at the Allianz Broker Event in Dubai
- Affinity Insurance Markets: The Uk And Us Compared