SCOR has completed the increase of its stake in MutRé S.A. to 100%. The finalization of this transaction took place as indicated in the Group's press release of 17 July 2017.
The acquisition of MutRé, which will have an accretive impact on SCOR's ROE and earnings per share, is in line with the strategic plan "Vision in Action" and its profitability and solvency targets.
This acquisition fully respects SCOR's close historical relationships with its mutual insurance partners.
The acquisition of MutRé will enable SCOR, which has been a major technical and commercial partner of MutRé S.A. since the company was created in 1998, to strengthen its Life & Health reinsurance offering to the French mutual insurance industry.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Quick Air Adds The 3rd Modern And Efficient Learjet 45XR To Its Fleet
- Generali Vietnam And OCB Announce 15-year Exclusive Bancassurrance Partnership
- International Health Insurance Premiums Are on the Rise in 97 Countries
- APRIL International Care Revamps Singaporean International Health Insurance Plans
- AXA & Eurasia 2019 Future Risks Report