Aviva plc has announced that it has completed the sale of its 49% shareholding in its joint venture in Taiwan, First Aviva Life (“Aviva Taiwan”), to Aviva’s joint venture partner, First Financial Holding Co. Ltd. (“FFH”).
The sale of Aviva Taiwan, which was announced on 13 October 2017, follows a review of the business and Aviva’s strategic decision to refocus its Asian business on core markets where it has opportunities to grow.
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Seguros Bolivar Launches New Generation Of Tiered International Health Plans In Colombia
- Generali Global Assistance Releases 2017 Recap For Travel And Insurance Trends
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Providers Network Directory February 2018
- Insurers Place An Increasing Emphasis On Creating Long-Term Bancassurance Partnerships
- IPMI Boom: Survey Reveals UK Businesses Plan More Overseas Assignments In 2018