Aviva plc has announced that it has completed the sale of its 49% shareholding in its joint venture in Taiwan, First Aviva Life (“Aviva Taiwan”), to Aviva’s joint venture partner, First Financial Holding Co. Ltd. (“FFH”).
The sale of Aviva Taiwan, which was announced on 13 October 2017, follows a review of the business and Aviva’s strategic decision to refocus its Asian business on core markets where it has opportunities to grow.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Chinese Travel Expansion: International Assistance Group Welcomes HealthLink As Core Partner
- Real-Life Scenarios Prepare CEGA Staff For Winter Sports Travel Insurance Claims
- AnaCap Signs Exclusive Arrangement To Exit French Insurance Broker AOG
- International Health Insurer Allianz Care Announces Appointments For Qatar And Germany
- Starr Insurance Companies Expands Aviation Insurance Operations To Brazil