Aviva plc has announced that it has completed the sale of its 49% shareholding in its joint venture in Taiwan, First Aviva Life (“Aviva Taiwan”), to Aviva’s joint venture partner, First Financial Holding Co. Ltd. (“FFH”).
The sale of Aviva Taiwan, which was announced on 13 October 2017, follows a review of the business and Aviva’s strategic decision to refocus its Asian business on core markets where it has opportunities to grow.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory August 2018
- Half Of Travellers Aged 18-24 Would Risk Travelling Without Insurance
- Senior Promotions As Now Health International Progresses Global Growth Strategy
- 17.6 Million Would Struggle To Recover From A Financial Shock Or Loss Of Income
- 3 Reasons Travel Insurance Isn't Just For International Trips