Aviva plc has announced that it has completed the sale of its 49% shareholding in its joint venture in Taiwan, First Aviva Life (“Aviva Taiwan”), to Aviva’s joint venture partner, First Financial Holding Co. Ltd. (“FFH”).
The sale of Aviva Taiwan, which was announced on 13 October 2017, follows a review of the business and Aviva’s strategic decision to refocus its Asian business on core markets where it has opportunities to grow.
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Reg Allatt, CEO, Global Excel Management Inc.
- Aetna International Signs Strategic Partnership Deal With Humanis
- Cigna Launches Unlimited Preventative Dental Care – Offering A Solution To The £105m Annual Cost Of Oral Health Problems In The UK
- Cooley Expands Transatlantic Insurance Group
- Pacific Prime Receives Bupa Global's Best Performance - Intermediary Award