Aon Baltic, a subsidiary of Aon plc has announced it has completed the acquisition of insurance broker Balto Link. Financial details of the transaction have not been disclosed.
Balto Link is a well-established insurance broking firm in the Baltic region, specialising in large corporate business and online sales. Both companies are present in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania and will be able to offer clients across the region a wide range of risk and insurance consulting solutions.
General Manager of Aon Baltic Žilvinas Petrauskas commented, “Joining forces with Balto Link will create value and empower results for clients of both firms. Balto Link’s technological expertise and quality people will complement Aon Baltic’s existing strengths in risk management, mitigation and transfer. Clients of Balto Link will benefit from the breadth and depth of Aon’s global presence and expertise across risk, retirement and health.”
He continued, “We plan to continue to invest in people, technology and data analytics, all of which will enable us to serve our clients more effectively. We also plan grow our retail business across all the Baltic States, expanding the online business in Latvia and Estonia.”
Robertas Šaltis, Managing Director Baltics of Balto Link, said, “Joining Aon Baltic and becoming part of a global firm will enable us to provide enhanced solutions to our clients. We believe that strong business synergies between the two firms will bring opportunities and benefits to colleagues and clients alike.”
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Costa Fortune – Every 3 Minutes A UK Traveller Now Needs Emergency Medical Treatment Abroad, As The Medical Treatment Bill Hits An 8 Year High
- How Safe Is It To Visit Hong Kong?
- Now Health International Bolsters Senior Leadership Team With Strategic Hire
- Latest ABI Analysis Underlines Importance Of Preparing For Business Travel Risks
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO Of Global Solutions Europe, United Healthcare Global