APRIL has announced that it has entered into exclusive negotiations with the shareholders of La Centrale de Financement to acquire 54% of its share capital.
La Centrale de Financement was founded in 2013 by Sylvain Lefevre and Philippe Girou with support from Artémis, an investment company held by the Pinault family. Through this change in business partners, the management team behind La Centrale de Financement wishes to increase its equity stake from 38% to 44% while opening up 2% of its share capital to its network. Following this transaction, APRIL shall own 54% of the capital.
This industry partnership with APRIL will enable the companies to create strong synergies within the mortgage market and its ecosystem.
Completion of this transaction is subject to prior consultation with employee representative bodies from La Centrale de Financement and the standard statutory, regulatory, legal and financial approvals. Subject to these reservations, it is expected to be completed by the end of September 2018.
Full regulated information is available on our website at www.april.com (Investors section).
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- A.M. Best Upgrades Credit Ratings Of General De Salud Compañía De Seguros S.A.
- Hurricane Michael Likely Will Take Bigger Toll On Reinsurers
- AXIS Re Welcomes Ann Haugh As President Of Global Markets
- UnitedHealth Group Reports Third Quarter Results
- Medix Survey Uncovers Hong Kong’s Fear And Confusion Around Cancer