APRIL has announced that it has entered into exclusive negotiations with the shareholders of La Centrale de Financement to acquire 54% of its share capital.
La Centrale de Financement was founded in 2013 by Sylvain Lefevre and Philippe Girou with support from Artémis, an investment company held by the Pinault family. Through this change in business partners, the management team behind La Centrale de Financement wishes to increase its equity stake from 38% to 44% while opening up 2% of its share capital to its network. Following this transaction, APRIL shall own 54% of the capital.
This industry partnership with APRIL will enable the companies to create strong synergies within the mortgage market and its ecosystem.
Completion of this transaction is subject to prior consultation with employee representative bodies from La Centrale de Financement and the standard statutory, regulatory, legal and financial approvals. Subject to these reservations, it is expected to be completed by the end of September 2018.
Full regulated information is available on our website at www.april.com (Investors section).
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- FOCUS ON FRAUD: iPMI Magazine Speaks With Simon Cook, Head Of Technical Claims, CEGA Group, A Charles Taylor Company
- Tensions In The Gulf And Iran And The Impact On Insurance Premiums
- Association Of Medical Insurers And Intermediaries Welcomes 'More' New Members
- Sedgwick Appoints Wayne Cheng Chief Operations Officer For Asia
- Voyager Insurance Services Achieve 5-Star Rating With Moneyfacts