The APRIL Group has concluded negotiations with APRIL UK's current directors, Isaac Lam and Peter Taylor, for a 100% takeover of the capital of APRIL UK and APRIL Insurety Ireland.
This sale is part of the refocusing process initiated by the group more than two years ago, in line with its stated wish, last March, for a partial or total withdrawal from non-core-business activities in France and abroad.
Having considered a range of proposals, APRIL Group felt that the current customers' interests would be best served by the proposal received from the existing management.
The APRIL Group stresses that this transaction has no impact on the activities of APRIL International UK based in London, and Medibroker, its subsidiaries specialising in international health insurance, which continue to serve their customers and partners.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Allianz Care Reports Up To 235% Year-On-Year Increase In Applications For International Health Insurance Policies
- ACC Aviation Partners With Air Ambulance Systems Specialist AeroMedical
- Aetna International Announces Partnership With Leading Mental Well-Being App Wysa, As Part Of Enhanced Mental Well-Being Support For Members During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty And Allianz Care Introduce Digital Health Services To Singapore-Based Customers
- Johan Forsgård To Take New Nordics Leadership Role At Willis Towers Watson