The APRIL Group has concluded negotiations with APRIL UK's current directors, Isaac Lam and Peter Taylor, for a 100% takeover of the capital of APRIL UK and APRIL Insurety Ireland.
This sale is part of the refocusing process initiated by the group more than two years ago, in line with its stated wish, last March, for a partial or total withdrawal from non-core-business activities in France and abroad.
Having considered a range of proposals, APRIL Group felt that the current customers' interests would be best served by the proposal received from the existing management.
The APRIL Group stresses that this transaction has no impact on the activities of APRIL International UK based in London, and Medibroker, its subsidiaries specialising in international health insurance, which continue to serve their customers and partners.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- APRIL International Care Announces Raft Of Enhancements To International Health Insurance Range MyHEALTH Singapore
- Recovery Delayed As International Travel Remains Locked Down
- Oman Insurance Company Completes 100% Acquisition Of Dubai Starr Sigorta
- Online GPs Could Save Employers £1.5 Billion In Lost Working Time
- VIDEO: Health, Wellbeing And Family All Move Up The Priority List For Those Working Abroad Post COVID-19