AXA has announced that it has completed the sale of its 50% shareholding in AXA Gulf and its 34% shareholding in AXA Cooperative Insurance Company (in Saudi Arabia) to Gulf Insurance Group, for a cash consideration of USD 264 million (or Euro 222 million*).
The sale of AXA’s 28% shareholding in AXA Green Crescent Insurance Company (in UAE), representing cash consideration of USD 5 million (or Euro 4 million*), has received required regulatory approvals and is also expected to close shortly.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- UnitedHealthcare Global Launches Expatriate Health Insurance Plans in Germany
- Why AXA Leaving The Middle East Is A Big Deal
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory September 2021
- iPMI, COVID-19 And Global Mobility 2021
- European Air Ambulance Announce Their Challenger 605 Is Ready To Fly