AXA Has Completed The Sale Of Its Insurance Operations In The Gulf Region*
- Written by iPMI Magazine
- font size decrease font size increase font size
AXA has announced that it has completed the sale of its 50% shareholding in AXA Gulf and its 34% shareholding in AXA Cooperative Insurance Company (in Saudi Arabia) to Gulf Insurance Group, for a cash consideration of USD 264 million (or Euro 222 million*).
The sale of AXA’s 28% shareholding in AXA Green Crescent Insurance Company (in UAE), representing cash consideration of USD 5 million (or Euro 4 million*), has received required regulatory approvals and is also expected to close shortly.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments