According to the LinkedIn Allianz Ayudhya Capital PCL (AYUD) page, Allianz Ayudhya Capital PCL (AYUD) has completed the acquisition of Aetna Health Insurance Thailand on 6 May 2022.
According to the social media post, Allianz Ayudhya says, "By joining forces together, our customers will benefit from our shared expertise in providing a customer-first approach to health insurance and health services. Together, we will further advance our combined mission to help the residents of Thailand on their paths to better health.
At this time, we want to reassure our customers that there is no change to any terms, conditions or benefits of their policy. All our claims processing and other services remain the same.
Over the next year, we will be working on the longer-term operational set-up with a focus on a smooth transition for our customers.
We are excited for the new opportunities this acquisition brings, and look forward to serving your health needs for many years to come."
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Sheldon Kenton, Group Chief Executive Officer, Global Benefits Group
- International Health Insurance 2022
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Michael Nole, Executive Vice President Sales And Marketing At World Travel Protection
- Healthcare International Acquires International Business Of Integra Global
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory August 2022
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory July 2022
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory June 2022
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2022
- Sanlam And Allianz Join Forces To Create African Insurance Giant
- Anxiety Most Prevalent Mental Health Challenge For Expatriates