Pacific Prime is proud to announce that, for the third year in a row, Bupa Global has awarded Pacific Prime with top honors. This year, the company was presented with the Individual Sales Top Producer 2014 award. Of the 5,000+ agents worldwide, Pacific Prime was selected for this prestigious achievement which was presented by Bupa Global’s Managing Director Robert Lang, at the annual ceremony held in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Upon receiving the award, Neil Raymond, MD at Pacific Prime, commented, “As a company, we have had a strong and successful relationship with Bupa Global. Throughout our long partnership, we have found that Bupa Global has been working hard to continually improve customer service and plans. This strong commitment to both our clients and the industry means that they are always an insurer we consider when helping our clients find the best coverage available.”
For more than 11 years, Pacific Prime has worked with Bupa Global, and has since been named both its top global distributor and individual sales top producer. This is a reflection of the continued development of the relationship between Bupa Global and Pacific Prime.
Rainbow Pan, General Manager, Bupa Global Greater China commented “Pacific Prime are hugely deserving winners of the Bupa Global Individual Sales Top Producer 2014 award. Their team has delivered excellent service for their customers in individual plans as well as group policies. Bupa Global is proud to call them partners and we’re delighted to name them one of our top producers for a third successive year”.
On 2015 and the future, Raymond commented, “We are increasingly on the lookout for insurers we can trust. Despite the seemingly shrinking market - since 2013 several international insurers have pulled out of the market - there are a number of quality providers out there like Bupa Global who have not only strong portfolios but also plans customers can rely on. We are keen to see what the coming year brings for both companies and competing for their top individual distributor award next year!”
- iPMI Magazine Round Table: International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2022
- Why AXA Leaving The Middle East Is A Big Deal
- iPMI Magazine Speaks with Global Excel Indonesia’s Steven Om on Brand-New Hospital Express Discharge Program
- Healthcare International (HCI) Announces Management Buyout Backed By Prefequity
- Bupa Announces Appointment Of James Lenton As Group CFO
- Uncertainty About The Future And Finances Leading Causes Of Stress, Cigna Study Reveals
- Announcing The Think Insurtech Marketplace Free Trial
- Healix Sentinel Enables Businesses To Get People Moving Again
- UAE Embraces Telehealth In COVID-19 Battle
- AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings Of Allianz México, S.A., Compañía de Seguros
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments