Healix International has taken the ‘Global Health and Wellness award’ at the prestigious Relocate Global Awards held in London.
The Global Health & Wellness award is now in its second year with entry open to the wide range of companies that supply health and wellness solutions, as well as employers’ in-house wellness schemes.
Healix International, which won for the second time, provides medical, security and travel assistance services. Its entry showcased its Global Travel Risk Management service – described by the judges as “a cost-effective and integrated service operating in challenging locations” – which is designed to help employers to fulfil their duty of care towards staff travelling and working abroad.
In the entry, said the judges, relevant factors and potential pressure points were highlighted, clearly related to relocation and the issues of risk and duty of care.
They added, “Duty of care is an important area that all companies have to address, and by combining medical care, risk management and health screening, with a point of contact for each case from end to end, Healix provides a very personal service for client companies and their employees.”
Dave White, Global Director of Sales & Marketing at Healix International said, “We are delighted to have won the Relocate Global Health and Wellness Award for the second year running. We pride ourselves on service excellence and it is gratifying to have our global travel risk management service recognised with this award.
“By co-ordinating all services needed for travel, health and security risk management through one central point, we are able to help our clients fulfil their duty of care and ensure that their employees get the most appropriate support and protection whilst working abroad. This Award is a testament to the hard work of the whole team.”
To find out more about Healix International visit their micro website on iPMI Magazine, click here now.
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory February 2023
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2023
- iPMI Magazine Round Table: International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2022
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory December 2022
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory November 2022
- Allianz Partners Announces Enhanced International Health Insurance Options For Customers
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2022
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Abhijeet Singh Sachdev, CEO, AMA Global Assistance
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory September 2022
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Michael Nole, Executive Vice President Sales And Marketing At World Travel Protection
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments