Now Health International has announced details of their WorldCare product and premium review effective from 1 August 2015.
Now Health’s benefit review enhances the company’s WorldCare product proposition by providing enhanced discounts and additional benefits, whilst keeping premium increases to a minimum. Premiums for business underwritten in the Europe branch will be increasing by only 2%*.
As part of the review, Now Health is offering a 10% introductory discount for new individual customers in their Europe and Global branches**. This discount is available up until 31 December 2015.
In addition to this:
- To compliment the existing 20% co-insurance option, a new 10% out-patient co-insurance will be available subject to a discount of 5%.
- UAE and Hong Kong residents will be able to access cashless out-patient direct billing for a lower cost than the nil excess via a new Restricted Network option.
- Continued Personal Medical Exclusions (CPME) will be available for groups of five or more employees for plans based in the Europe branch. This new way of underwriting is sometimes referred to as ‘no worse terms’ or ‘protected underwriting terms’. CPME allows groups to change their IPMI cover from one provider to another, carrying over their cover with no new medical exclusions.
For business written in Singapore and China, a brand new No Claims Bonus feature has been introduced and will reward customers who do not claim. Designed to offer year-on-year savings, the No Claims Bonus offers an automatic 10% discount on renewal providing no claims have been made and a 15% discount over two or more subsequent years. Claims made under the routine dental benefit will not affect the No Claims Bonus.
- iPMI Magazine Round Table: International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2022
- Allianz Partners Announces Enhanced International Health Insurance Options For Customers
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Michael Nole, Executive Vice President Sales And Marketing At World Travel Protection
- Why AXA Leaving The Middle East Is A Big Deal
- iPMI Magazine Speaks with Global Excel Indonesia’s Steven Om on Brand-New Hospital Express Discharge Program
- Healthcare International (HCI) Announces Management Buyout Backed By Prefequity
- Bupa Announces Appointment Of James Lenton As Group CFO
- Global Excel Achieves SOC 1 & 2 Type I Certification
- Uncertainty About The Future And Finances Leading Causes Of Stress, Cigna Study Reveals
- 1.9 Million Brits May Have Travelled Uninsured During The Peak Summer Season
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments