MediCare International has rebranded and launched into the UK and international protection markets with a new name, April International UK.
MediCare International was acquired by the April Group over three years ago. The April Group, formed in France more than 35 years ago, is an internationally known and respected insurance services company with operations in 37 different countries. They look after almost six-million policyholders worldwide, representing some 86 different nationalities located in more than 120 countries.
April International UK will remain at their City of London Offices, but the rebranding has provided an opportunity to significantly enhance their existing group and individual international health plans, and offer new short term plans for periods up to 12 months. In addition, an international student policy covering both foreign students coming to the UK and other student nationalities who choose to study worldwide has been unveiled.
All plans will additionally automatically include important additional services giving clients real time security information in overseas territories, access to second medical opinions and enhanced emergency blood transfusion services.
Debbie Purser CEO of April International UK said, "We are delighted to announce the rebranding of our company, representing as it does an important step in the development of April International, as it moves closer to its vision of becoming a world-leading player in the international private medical insurance market. April International UK will be a larger and ultimately more dynamic company, as we will be able to draw on a larger pool of resources and skills to meets the needs of a far broader global client base."
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Sigal Atzmon, CEO, Medix Group
- How To Submit News, Articles and Case Studies To iPMI Magazine
- 3 Exclusive Summer Offers From iPMI Magazine
- Enhancing Plans To Meet Fresh Challenges In The International Private Medical Insurance Market
- Now Health International Reveals Top Twenty International Private Medical Insurance (iPMI) Claim Diagnoses
- Anthem Expands Affordable Mountain Health Plan To Small And Large Employers
- Insurers risk being sidelined by internet-savvy consumer generation
- APRIL: 2014 Annual Results In Line, A Year Of Resilience And Investment
- APRIL Travel Protection Offers Economical Insurance Solution for Frequent Business Travelers
- Latest International Medical And Health Insurance And Assistance News March 2015
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- FAI Air Ambulance Update #2: Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
- Coronavirus: Are We Overreacting?
- The Challenges Of Living Abroad With Cancer
- Employee Health Inertia A Rising Risk To Businesses As Employees Reveal Lack Of Action Against Long-Term Health Worries
- Germany's 1st Coronavirus Case Is Human-to-Human Transmission