Morneau Shepell, a leading global provider of employee assistance programs, is pleased to announce its new partnership with LAMP, a specialist insurance group, focusing on international healthcare in niche markets around the globe. This multi-year partnership will initially provide support to expatriates covered under Integra Global Health Plans worldwide, which LAMP underwrites.
With the support of Morneau Shepell's worldwide network, Integra Global will provide access for its members to culturally relevant counselling, and provide workers and their families who are living abroad with emotional and inter-cultural support in their new place of employment. "We are very excited to partner with LAMP to provide this important part of employee assistance to expatriate workers covered with Integra Global Health Plans," said Richard Albert, Vice President, International, with Morneau Shepell. "We understand that moving, especially to another country, can be difficult, and we believe this service will mitigate many of the challenges facing workers and their families," added Albert.
"We feel quite strongly about providing specialized health plans to organizations and workers with unique needs," explained Philip Catterton, Managing Director of Integra Gobal. "Given the special circumstances of expatriates, providing quality cultural and language support in times of crises is paramount to our partnership and our value-add to the service Morneau Shepell clients will receive around the world."
Integra Global provides a variety of choice for Individual & Family Plans as well as Group Plans. The true benefit of the partnership and for expatriate workers comes in the form of personalized and customized service that allows for a seamless integration of benefits in what can be an otherwise difficult experience.
- Integra Global Introduces IPMI Plan Enhancements
- Medelinked And Integra Global Put The Consumer At The Centre Of Healthcare Delivery
- Critical Considerations When Designing International Private Medical Health Insurance Plans
- Skyservice Air Ambulance joins International Assistance Group as Preferred Provider
- David Cameron Puts Personal Health Responsibility On The Agenda
- GeoBlue® Introduces Global EAP Services for Expats
- iPMI Magazine Hosted You As A VIP Speaker At The 4th Medical Tourism Conference In Istanbul, Turkey, Last Year; You Made A Speech About Medical Tourism And Insurance. What Was The Aim Of The Speech?
- Which Geographic Markets And Industries Represent A Core Focus For Insurers?
- Travel Advice Côte d'Ivoire
- Online Claims Submission Now Available For International Business Travelers Covered by Cigna
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Managing International Medical Risks During A Global Pandemic
- Passenger Revenues Could Plummet $252 Billion Below 2019’s Figure
- How To Take Care Of Your Mental Health During The Global Pandemic
- Aetna To Provide Members With Free Access To Virtual Health Care During Covid-19
- Cost Of Living Would Prompt A Fifth of Expats To Return Home