Shortlisted in both the Americas and EMEA regions, Healix are delighted to have lifted the trophy as winners of the Employee Benefits and Services Provider of the Year Award in the APAC region.
Healix International is a global provider of international medical case management; medical, security and travel assistance services; and international occupational health services. They work on behalf of multinational corporations, governments, NGOs and insurers to look after the welfare of expatriates, travellers, offshore workers and local nationals in every country of the world, 24 hours a day
To help employers fulfil their duty of care towards staff travelling and working abroad, they developed an integrated Global Travel Risk Management service providing an exceptional level of care for employees and an effective solution for employers.
By co-ordinating all services needed for travel, health and security risk management through one central point, Healix is able to ensure that all employees get the most appropriate support and protection whilst working abroad. Their unique nurse-led service model ensures the highest quality of service from the moment the first call is received, with all security issues immediately transferred to their specialist security teams.
Communication is improved, employee compliance with policies and procedures can be monitored and employers have a central record evidencing duty of care for each employee. Furthermore, employees have the benefit of liaising with just one central access point.
Healix work closely with employers to understand their business needs and offer flexibility in tailoring bespoke solutions to meet their specific requirements.
With direct access to a global network of providers and agents, Healix are able to provide a quality service for employees wherever they are located around the world. Their completely independent network means they are not tied to any affiliated clinics or air ambulances, ensuring employees are always treated in the most appropriate facilities for fast, high quality treatment.
Their commitment to an open partnership also means that clients benefit from full transparency on services provided and costs incurred.
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Michael Nole, Executive Vice President Sales And Marketing At World Travel Protection
- Healix International Wins At EMEA Forum For Expatriate Management Awards
- BLACK FRIDAY: Save Up To 33% When You Purchase International Health Insurance (IPMI) 2021 Report
- Designing A Benefits Package For Assignment Success With Caroline Walmsley, Global Head of HR, AXA Global Healthcare
- We Need Better Communication To Make International Assignments A Success
- International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Market Report 2021
- Healix International Announces Management Changes
- AOC Insurance Broker Launches A Partnership With Mission Internationale To Support Professionals Around The World
- How Can Expats Manage A Lonely Christmas?
- How To Spend Your Christmas Abroad: Tom Wilkinson, CEO, AXA – Global Healthcare
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments