Shortlisted in both the Americas and EMEA regions, Healix are delighted to have lifted the trophy as winners of the Employee Benefits and Services Provider of the Year Award in the APAC region.
Healix International is a global provider of international medical case management; medical, security and travel assistance services; and international occupational health services. They work on behalf of multinational corporations, governments, NGOs and insurers to look after the welfare of expatriates, travellers, offshore workers and local nationals in every country of the world, 24 hours a day
To help employers fulfil their duty of care towards staff travelling and working abroad, they developed an integrated Global Travel Risk Management service providing an exceptional level of care for employees and an effective solution for employers.
By co-ordinating all services needed for travel, health and security risk management through one central point, Healix is able to ensure that all employees get the most appropriate support and protection whilst working abroad. Their unique nurse-led service model ensures the highest quality of service from the moment the first call is received, with all security issues immediately transferred to their specialist security teams.
Communication is improved, employee compliance with policies and procedures can be monitored and employers have a central record evidencing duty of care for each employee. Furthermore, employees have the benefit of liaising with just one central access point.
Healix work closely with employers to understand their business needs and offer flexibility in tailoring bespoke solutions to meet their specific requirements.
With direct access to a global network of providers and agents, Healix are able to provide a quality service for employees wherever they are located around the world. Their completely independent network means they are not tied to any affiliated clinics or air ambulances, ensuring employees are always treated in the most appropriate facilities for fast, high quality treatment.
Their commitment to an open partnership also means that clients benefit from full transparency on services provided and costs incurred.
- AOC Insurance Broker Launches A Partnership With Mission Internationale To Support Professionals Around The World
- How Can Expats Manage A Lonely Christmas?
- How To Spend Your Christmas Abroad: Tom Wilkinson, CEO, AXA – Global Healthcare
- Healix To Provide Medical Assistance For Crews Of The Clipper 2017-18 Round The World Yacht Race
- AOC Insurance Broker Launch Revolutionary App Featuring International Health Insurance Comparative Search Engine With E-Health Services
- UK Advisers Fear Economic Uncertainty And Market Volatility As BREXIT Looms - But Income Is Up As Firms Plan Expansion
- Healix Win Healthcare Trust Provider Award
- Tokio Marine Life Insurance Singapore And Henner Group Target Globally Mobile Employees With New Care & Health Plan
- DavidShield App Awarded Winner of "Most Innovative Use of Technology in Global Mobility" at the Forum of Expatriate Management APAC Summit 2016
- Mandatory Health Insurance For Expatriates Visiting Kuwait On Visit Visas
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Remote Medical International Partners With New Frontier Group For US Cost Containment And Telemedicine
- easyJet Partners With Collinson To Provide Passengers With COVID-19 Cover
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2021
- Zurich Offers Free Mental Health Education To All UK Corporations
- The Instrumental Role Of Telemedicine During And After The Pandemic