Global health service specialists, Cigna, have announced the launch of a new office in Shanghai, China, following the continued success and expansion of the Cigna Global Individual Private Medical Insurance business (Global IPMI).
The new office in Shanghai will provide a comprehensive range of support services for their expat customers based in the Asia-Pacific region, as well as broker partners in the same area.
Arjan Toor, Managing Director of Cigna Global IPMI, said: "I am delighted with this latest development, as our number of expat customers in the Asia/Pacific region continues to grow. We’ve listened to our customers and partners, and responded to their desire for us to provide them with relevant local information and advice. We remain committed to our 24/7 service proposition – being there for our customers when they need us most.”
Services covered by the designated staff at the new location will range from attending general customer queries to supporting different areas including claim enquiries, payment guarantees and evacuation treatment.
In addition, the new Cigna team will offer complete onsite clinical support to assist customers with medical queries, and help them navigate the local healthcare system.
“This launch is a significant milestone as we drive our constant commitment to listening to our customers and delivering excellent service, as we continue to expand our business globally”, said Arjan Toor.
- GBG Introduces New Brand and Website
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2022
- Global Ventures Attracts New Investment For Its Second Fund From Bupa Arabia
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory December 2021
- Will Bupa And DNI Now Compete In Several Countries Where Generali And Generali Employee Benefits Are Both In Business, Or Just The Middle East, Or Just The UAE?
- AXA – Global Healthcare Appoints Andy O’Cain As Global Head Of Distribution
- The Death Of The Credit Standard In IPMI & Travel Insurance
- DIOT-LSN And SIACI SAINT HONORE Finalize Their Merger And Create A Leading Independent European Insurance Broker
- Expatriate Group Adds Free Upgrades To Corporate iPMI Plans For All New And Existing Policyholders
- BLACK FRIDAY: Save Up To 33% When You Purchase International Health Insurance (IPMI) 2021 Report