Akeso Care Management® (“AkesoCare”), a URAC-accredited international health care management company, has unveiled new corporate branding to reflect its commitment to clients.
A subsidiary of International Medical Group® (IMG®) — an administrator of global health care benefits — AkesoCare provides worldwide assistance and medical management services, including:
- Emergency medical evacuations
- International cost containment and Medical Concierge Service
- Precertification and medical review
- Wellness services and disease management
- International workers compensation
- Comprehensive case management
“These industry-leading services deserve a brand identity that matches the same commitment and passion shown by AkesoCare staff each day,” IMG CEO Brian Barwick said. “Refreshing the company’s brand will convey an even better sense of purpose to current and future AkesoCare clients.”
The new brand identity includes the revision of the AkesoCare logo, which reflects the company’s strong value proposition.
Now in orange, a combination of yellow and red, the logo evokes a sense of optimism and passion — the same traits AkesoCare employees convey as they coordinate both routine clinical care and emergency medical treatment for their members.
Additionally, the orange arrow in Akeso, a Greek word meaning “to heal or cure,” is the mark of the company’s mission to direct clients to safety, providing nothing less than the best possible medical care they can get.
As part of the rebrand, the company also launched AkesoCare Global, a new service line within AkesoCare focused entirely on providing clients the right care at the right price, globally. Established to decrease overall plan costs, AkesoCare Global uses proactive, concurrent and post-treatment strategies that help members save money and avoid unnecessary health care costs altogether.
AkesoCare Global’s proprietary cost-containment strategy provides more than 30 unique, proven cost avoidance approaches. Thus far, the strategy has demonstrated an average overall savings of 49.3% in the U.S.
“In the U.S. and many other countries, there is often no correlation between the cost and quality of care — with many providers charging bogusly inflated prices at whim,” said Andy Tibbets, vice president of AkesoCare. “AkesoCare Global is the watchdog of escalating costs, ensuring that clients and health care systems as a whole pay a fair price for the services and treatment delivered.”
These cost-containment strategies are just one component of AkesoCare’s commitment to clients. While the company’s services have expanded over the years, its focus remains the same.
“One thing that has never changed is AkesoCare’s focus on the health and well-being of its clients,” IMG President Todd A. Hancock said. “AkesoCare touches lives every day and our new branding reflects our continued commitment to serve and protect our clients.”
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO Of Global Solutions Europe, United Healthcare Global
- Expanding UK Based DoctorCall Becomes An International Assistance Group Accredited Service Provider
- AOC Insurance Broker Launch Revolutionary App Featuring International Health Insurance Comparative Search Engine With E-Health Services
- UK Advisers Fear Economic Uncertainty And Market Volatility As BREXIT Looms - But Income Is Up As Firms Plan Expansion
- Humana Reports 3RD Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- AA Adds Another Layer Of Protection With Health Care With nib
- Medical Treatment Costs In Asia September 2016
- Peer To Peer Insurance
- No Part Of The Insurance Value Chain Is Safe From Change
- Peer To Peer Mutual Platform Targets Health Insurance
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Quick Air Adds The 3rd Modern And Efficient Learjet 45XR To Its Fleet
- Generali Vietnam And OCB Announce 15-year Exclusive Bancassurrance Partnership
- International Health Insurance Premiums Are on the Rise in 97 Countries
- APRIL International Care Revamps Singaporean International Health Insurance Plans
- AXA & Eurasia 2019 Future Risks Report