The Tokio Marine HCC new brand will be unveiled at BIBA 2016 on stand C38.
Tokio Marine HCC is a provider of medical stop loss insurance through brokers, consultants and third party administrators. They also specialize in providing short-term medical coverage in the U.S. and international medical insurance coverage in 130 countries for individuals and groups.
BIBA 2016 is the undisputed meeting place for the insurance industry and gives you the opportunity to make things happen. Nearly 6,500 visitors registered to attend BIBA 2015 including 3950 including brokers!
- Healix Win Healthcare Trust Provider Award
- Peer To Peer Mutual Platform Targets Health Insurance
- Peer To Peer Insurer Lemonade Launches In New York
- July Passenger Demand Shows Resilience
- Demand For Reinsurance Finally Picking Up
- Medical Costs In Asia March 2016
- Bupa CEO Steps Down
- Air Freight Makes Solid Start To 2016
- Strong Passenger Demand Continues into 2016
- HBF Keeps Health Insurance Premium Increases To A Minimum
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With SIR Zahal Levy, President of MediHelp International
- We Need Better Communication To Make International Assignments A Success
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2021
- FAI Named Finalist For Seventh Time In ITIJ Air Ambulance Company Of Year Awards
- Cigna Reaches Agreement With Chubb To Divest Life, Accident And Supplemental Benefits Businesses In 7 Countries