A record number of entries were received for this year’s Health Insurance Intermediary Awards with Bellwood Prestbury being nominated in the Best Group International PMI Intermediary category for the second year running.
Andrew Apps, Head of Global Healthcare comments, "Competition this year has been fierce so we are particularly honored to be one of the four intermediaries selected for this important category which reflects the truly global reach of our industry. As our business continues to grow and we move into new and exciting markets, we have never forgotten that our clients always come first.
Our team of specialist iPMI advisers are amongst the most knowledgeable in the business and I am proud of the service and support that we offer our clients, no matter where in the world they may be based."
- GBG Introduces New Brand and Website
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2022
- Global Ventures Attracts New Investment For Its Second Fund From Bupa Arabia
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory December 2021
- Will Bupa And DNI Now Compete In Several Countries Where Generali And Generali Employee Benefits Are Both In Business, Or Just The Middle East, Or Just The UAE?
- AXA – Global Healthcare Appoints Andy O’Cain As Global Head Of Distribution
- The Death Of The Credit Standard In IPMI & Travel Insurance
- DIOT-LSN And SIACI SAINT HONORE Finalize Their Merger And Create A Leading Independent European Insurance Broker
- Expatriate Group Adds Free Upgrades To Corporate iPMI Plans For All New And Existing Policyholders
- BLACK FRIDAY: Save Up To 33% When You Purchase International Health Insurance (IPMI) 2021 Report