The latest news from Pacific Cross Insurance looks at medical costs in Asia, September 2016.
Pacific Cross Insurance brings over 65 years of experience in the health and travel insurance industry to clients throughout Asia. Pacific Cross Insurance is a leading provider of health, personal accident and travel insurance products and services to people and organizations that live and work internationally.
Pacific Cross Insurance is part of Pacific Cross International, a group with operating entities in Hong Kong, the Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia and Cambodia.
Pacific Cross International currently provides health insurance to over 75,000+ people, representing over 50 nationalities living in over 40 countries. In 2014 the group provided travel insurance for 2,642,514 travel days for over 200,000+ people.
Over the past 25+ years Pacific Cross Insurance has expanded to offer worldwide coverage for Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Travel Insurance and various tailor-made policies for health and accidental risk for employees of businesses that operate in Asia.
Started in June 1990, Pacific Cross Insurance contracts various administrative services to third party administrators located in Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Pacific Cross Insurance maintains a wide Direct Billing Network of hospitals, clinics and medical facilities across the Asia Pacific region.
- Integra Global Announces New Partnership For Telehealth Services In UAE
- 3 Exclusive Summer Offers From iPMI Magazine
- Broadstone Group Enters IPMI Market With Acquisition Of Specialist IPMI and Employee Benefits Firm
- Sheldon Kenton Appointed President And CEO Of IPMI Leader GeoBlue
- International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Policy Designed To Meet The Needs Of Expatriates Living In France Pre And Post BREXIT
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - Black Friday Sale Starts Now
- 24 Hours Left - Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - OFFER ENDS 23RD Oct 2018
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory*
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2018
- UnitedHealthcare Global Launch New International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Product
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Steve English Joins Trustmark Board Of Directors
- The Rugby World Cup 2019 – A Corporate Travel Conundrum
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Sigal Atzmon, CEO, Medix Group
- AIG Names Karen Ling Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- MetLife Gulf Partners With Special Olympics In The UAE To Give Back To The Community