It's official - Healix is Best Healthcare Trust Provider.
Healix Health Services were delighted to receive the Award for Best Healthcare Trust Provider at last night's Health Insurance Awards in London.
Receiving the Award for the 5th time over the last 6 years, Richard Saunders, Sales Director of Healix Health Services, expressed his thanks to the intermediaries who had voted and his gratitude to the dedicated team at Healix who work tirelessly to ensure that clients, intermediaries and claimants all receive an exceptional level of service.
“Healix is proud to be recognised by the industry for the high standards we set in providing an attractive alternative to traditional Private Medical Insurance schemes.
“A corporate healthcare trust is a form of self-insurance for group schemes where instead of paying premiums to an insurance company, the money is placed in a trust fund to pay claims”, explained Richard. “Sounds complicated but it isn’t! With Healix it is no more difficult than taking out a traditional PMI scheme and ‘stop loss’ insurance means there is no risk. We also handle all the paperwork and administration.
“A Healix healthcare trust is truly bespoke and can accommodate most health and wellbeing benefits, as well as coordinating with providers of other benefits such as Employee Assistance Programmes, Group Income Protection and Health Screening. Healthcare trusts also offer significant tax efficiencies over traditional insurance products as they are not subject to Insurance Premium Tax in the same way.
“Our nurse-led approach to claims management also means that employees enjoy a far superior level of service than normally experienced with traditional schemes using claims administrators.”
The advantages of a Healix Healthcare Trust include:
- Lower cost to employer
- Lower P11d rate for employees
- Superior claims service
- No ‘Open Referral’ or hospital restrictions
- Flexibility in scheme design
- Employer retains funds in low claim years
- Costs capped in high claim years
- Other healthcare benefits can be integrated - Expat iPMI, Cash Plan and Dental
- Co-ordination with other benefit provision ensures most effective use of overall health & wellbeing budget
- Future proofing healthcare spend.
For more information about Healix Healthcare Trusts, click here.
- Healix To Provide Medical Assistance For Crews Of The Clipper 2017-18 Round The World Yacht Race
- Aetna International Is Double Award Winner At Health Insurance Awards
- Peer To Peer Mutual Platform Targets Health Insurance
- Peer To Peer Insurer Lemonade Launches In New York
- July Passenger Demand Shows Resilience
- Healix Appointed By Zurich As New Integrated Medical & Security Assistance Partner
- Tokio Marine HCC Launch New Brand At BIBA 2016
- Demand For Reinsurance Finally Picking Up
- Medical Costs In Asia March 2016
- Bupa CEO Steps Down
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Pacific Prime Dubai Receives Cigna’s Individual Broker Of The Year 2019 Award
- VIDEO: We Are New Frontier Group. Think. Reach. Be Global
- Generali Global Assistance & GMMI, Inc. Announce A New Medical Advisory Board
- Europ Assistance Furthers Commitment To Operations In Asia – Announces New Presence In Thailand
- 5 Ways Expats Can Seamlessly Integrate Themselves Into A New Country