Leading international health benefits provider, Aetna International (www.aetnainternational.com), has been voted Best Group International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Provider for the fourth year in a row at this year's Health Insurance Awards. The company's group IPMI plan, Aetna Summit℠, was also awarded Most Innovative Product of the Year 2016.
The awards acknowledge the provider that best supports group IPMI customers around the world. They are voted for by brokers, who have first-hand knowledge of the providers, their products and service levels and the depth of their relationships with members and clients.
"We are delighted to have won these two prestigious awards, especially when independent broker voting has determined the winner. To be awarded best group IPMI provider for four consecutive years is a tremendous achievement," said Aetna International president and CEO, Richard di Benedetto.
"We continue to evolve and improve the way in which we support our members. Over the past year we have successfully embedded a new suite of protection and wellness benefits and strengthened our in-house service capabilities. Members are at the heart of everything we do and these awards are testament to these efforts," he concluded.
For more information about Aetna International, visit www.aetnainternational.com
- Aetna International And Sanlam Pan Africa Partner To Deliver Africa’s Most Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan
- The Instrumental Role Of Telemedicine During And After The Pandemic
- A Quarter Of Expats Took Out New Health Insurance Plans To Cover Family Members Amidst Coronavirus
- Is The World Finally Taking Telemedicine Seriously?
- Employees Welcome Increased Digital Health Support At Work, But Many Express Career Concerns Arising From Personal Health Data Use
- Employee Health Inertia A Rising Risk To Businesses As Employees Reveal Lack Of Action Against Long-Term Health Worries
- Bringing Primary Care Services To Your Front Door: Aetna International Announces Launch Of ‘vHealth at Home’
- Aetna International Paper Examines The Role Of Behavioural And Genetic Data In Detecting And Preventing Disease
- The Future’s Healthy For French Expatriates
- Healix Win Healthcare Trust Provider Award
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With SIR Zahal Levy, President of MediHelp International
- We Need Better Communication To Make International Assignments A Success
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2021
- FAI Named Finalist For Seventh Time In ITIJ Air Ambulance Company Of Year Awards
- Cigna Reaches Agreement With Chubb To Divest Life, Accident And Supplemental Benefits Businesses In 7 Countries