Rowland Brothers International are proud to be the winners of the first ever Ancillary Assistance Service Provider of the Year award at the ITIJ Industry Awards 2016. This global industry event took place at The Ritz-Carlton in Berlin on the 3rd November 2016 and was the 14th annual International Travel and Health Insurance Journal awards.
The ITIJ awards recognise excellence in the diverse companies providing services worldwide to insurers and their clients. The new Ancillary Assistance Service Provider of the Year award, sponsored by Jet Rescue the worldwide critical air ambulance, acknowledges the high-quality global repatriation service that Rowland Brothers International provide, all over the world.
Rowland Brothers International has been at the heart of global funeral repatriation since 1971 and is a part of Rowland Brothers, a family funeral directors established in 1873. With many proud achievements and accreditations, Rowland Brothers International aim to uphold our outstanding global reputation with families, corporates, and diplomats into the future. As our global network expands it continues to deliver endless support to clients everywhere.
Commenting on the win, Stephen Rowland, Managing Director said, "Our seventh generation family funeral expertise helps us support families repatriating their loved ones to any destination. Our company ethos respects any faith, nationality, origin and destination and I am delighted that the dedication of our staff has been recognized with this award."
An international team effort, Rowland Brothers are leading the future of funeral care and repatriation, and provide support to those in need across the globe.
For more information about Rowland Brothers International please visit: www.rowlandbrothersinternational.com
- iPMI Magazine Speaks with Gitte Bach, CEO and President, New Frontier Group
- TRIP Group Named As ITIJ Awards Finalists
- Air Alliance Joins International Assistance Group As Accredited Service Provider
- New Frontier Group Wins Cost Containment And Claims Management Company Of The Year At The 2019 ITIC Awards In Malta
- EURAMI ITIC Review 2018
- Air Alliance Wins Air Ambulance Provider Of The Year Award 2nd Year In A Row
- Where There's A Will, There's A Way
- Rowland Brothers International
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments