Rowland Brothers International are proud to be the winners of the first ever Ancillary Assistance Service Provider of the Year award at the ITIJ Industry Awards 2016. This global industry event took place at The Ritz-Carlton in Berlin on the 3rd November 2016 and was the 14th annual International Travel and Health Insurance Journal awards.
The ITIJ awards recognise excellence in the diverse companies providing services worldwide to insurers and their clients. The new Ancillary Assistance Service Provider of the Year award, sponsored by Jet Rescue the worldwide critical air ambulance, acknowledges the high-quality global repatriation service that Rowland Brothers International provide, all over the world.
Rowland Brothers International has been at the heart of global funeral repatriation since 1971 and is a part of Rowland Brothers, a family funeral directors established in 1873. With many proud achievements and accreditations, Rowland Brothers International aim to uphold our outstanding global reputation with families, corporates, and diplomats into the future. As our global network expands it continues to deliver endless support to clients everywhere.
Commenting on the win, Stephen Rowland, Managing Director said, "Our seventh generation family funeral expertise helps us support families repatriating their loved ones to any destination. Our company ethos respects any faith, nationality, origin and destination and I am delighted that the dedication of our staff has been recognized with this award."
An international team effort, Rowland Brothers are leading the future of funeral care and repatriation, and provide support to those in need across the globe.
For more information about Rowland Brothers International please visit: www.rowlandbrothersinternational.com
- Air Alliance Joins International Assistance Group As Accredited Service Provider
- New Frontier Group Wins Cost Containment And Claims Management Company Of The Year At The 2019 ITIC Awards In Malta
- EURAMI ITIC Review 2018
- Air Alliance Wins Air Ambulance Provider Of The Year Award 2nd Year In A Row
- Where There's A Will, There's A Way
- Rowland Brothers International
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Charles Taylor Launches Digital Tool To Manage Employees' Back-To-Work And Back-To-Travel Risk Assessments
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
- The COVID-19 Challenge: Delivering International Health And Medical Services During A Pandemic
- Generali Involves Over 30 Thousand People With The Human Safety Net’s Programs
- ROCK Insurance Group Launches New COVID-19 Travel Insurance And Cancellation Products To Travel Trade